SGT University - SGTU was established in 2013. The campus of the University is situated in Budhera, Gurugram-Badli Road, Gurgaon, Haryana 122505, India. It is approved by Government of Haryana.
- Established In:- 2013
- Institute Type:- University
- Approvals:- AICTE, BCI, DCI, INC, MCI, NCTE, PCI, UGC
- Affiliated:- Private University
- State:- Haryana
- City:- Gurugram
- Pincode:- 122505
- AICTE - All India Council for Technical Education
- BCI - Bar Council of India
- DCI - Dental Council of India
- INC - Indian Nursing Council
- MCI - Medical Council of India
- NCTE - National Council for Teacher Education
- PCI - Pharmacy Council of India
- UGC - University Grants Commission
- SGT University - SGTU has Vast collection of Books, Journals & Magazines to provide ample knowledge to its students.
- There is a wi-fi facility in the hostel, library and seminar halls.
- It provides transportation facilities within Gurugram and its suburbs.
- It organizes compulsory general medical checkup camps for all the members of University Other Facilities- Sports, Gym, and Computer Labs.
- Agriculture Science and Technology
- Fashion and Interior Designing
- Information Technology
- Mass Communications
- Professional Courses
- Radio, TV and Film Production
Agriculture Science and TechnologyB.Sc. (Hons.) (Agriculture)
ArtsB.Ed. - M.Ed. - Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance & Counselling
CommerceB.Com. - B.Com. Hons
EngineeringB.Tech. Civil Engineering - B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering - B.Tech. Electronics and Communication Engineering - B.Tech. Mechanical Engineering - M.Tech. Civil Engineering - M.Tech. Electronics and Communication Engineering - M.Tech. Mechanical Engineering - Ph.D. Civil Engineering - Ph.D. Computer Science and Engineering - Ph.D. Electronics and Communications Engineering - Ph.D. Mechanical Engineering
Fashion and Interior DesigningB.Design - B.Sc. (Fashion Design)
Information TechnologyB.C.A. - M.C.A. - M.Tech. Computer Science & Engineering
LawB.A. + L.L.B. (Hons) - B.B.A. + L.L.B. (Hons.) - L.L.B. (Hons.) - Ph.D. (Law)
ManagementBHM - MHM
Mass CommunicationsB.A. Journalism and Mass Communication - M.A. (Mass Communication) - Post Graduate Diploma in Radio and TV Journalism
MedicalB.A.M.S. - B.D.S. - B.Optom. - B.P.T. - B.Pharm. - B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology - B.Sc. Neurophysiology Technology - B.Sc. Nursing - B.Sc. Nutrition & Dietetics - B.Sc. Operation Theatre & Anaesthesia Technology - B.Sc. Radiology and Imaging Technology - B.Sc. Sleep Sciences - M.B.B.S. - M.D. Anatomy - M.D. Biochemistry - M.D. Community Medicine - M.D. Community Medicine - M.D. Microbiology - M.D. Pathology - M.D. Pharmacology - M.D. Physiology - M.D.S. Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics - M.D.S. Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery - M.D.S. Oral Medicine and Radiology - M.D.S. Oral Pathology and Microbiology - M.D.S. Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics - M.D.S. Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry - M.D.S. Periodontology - M.D.S. Prosthodontics, Crown and Bridge - M.D.S. Public Health Dentistry - M.P.T. - M.Sc. Child Health Nursing - M.Sc. Community Health Nursing - M.Sc. Medical Anatomy - M.Sc. Medical Lab Technology - M.Sc. Medical Pharmacology - M.Sc. Medical Physiology - M.Sc. Mental Health Nursing - M.Sc. Obstetrics and Gynecological Nursing - P.B.B.Sc. Nursing - Ph.D. Orthodontics - Ph.D. Clinical Psychology - Ph.D. Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics - Ph.D. Forensic Medicine - Ph.D. Neurology - Ph.D. Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery - Ph.D. Oral Medicine and Radiology - Ph.D. Oral Pathology and Microbiology - Ph.D. Orthopaedics - Ph.D. Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry - Ph.D. Periodontics - Ph.D. Pharmacology - Ph.D. Physiology - Ph.D. Public Health Dentistry - D.Pharma. - G.N.M. - DMLT - Diploma in Operation Theatre Techniques - DRT
Professional CoursesPh.D. Sports Coaching
Radio, TV and Film ProductionB.A. (Film making and Television Production) - Diploma in Photography
ScienceB.Sc. (Hons.) Mathematics - B.Sc. Microbiology - B.Sc. Non-Medical - B.Sc. Psychology - M.Sc. Chemistry - M.Sc. Clinical Psychology - M.Sc. Forensic Sciences - M.Sc. Mathematics - M.Sc. Medical Biochemistry - M.Sc. Medical Microbiology - M.Sc. Nutrition and Dietetics - M.Sc. Physics - Ph.D. Anatomy - Ph.D. Microbiology
- SGT University - SGTU conducts semester/annual examination every year. Students can check their results through both online and offline modes. The University also displays their results list on the University notice board.
- The training and placement cell in SGT University - SGTU take care of training and placement activities for the students. Also, the placement cell ensures that the students are being placed in the right industry. SGT University - SGTU offers a range of Seminars, Guest Lectures, Conferences, Corporate Meets, Personality Development & Communication Skill Programs and Counselling Sessions to make the candidates placement ready.
Candidates must follow the instructions mentioned below to avoid any discrepancy before/during the admission process:
- Original documents i.e. mark sheet of qualifying examination and certificate of matriculation exam will be returned to the candidates immediately after verification and the attested photocopy of the document will be kept by the university for record.
- The candidate selected for admission must pay the required charges at the time of admission.
- The candidate can pay fee through demand draft (in favor of SGT University - SGTU), net-banking, and cash.
- On the reverse side of the Demand Draft, the candidate must write his/her name, admission form number and the name of the course he has applied for.
- Candidates are advised to retain photocopy of the demand draft for their own record.
- Admission Form
- Migration Form
- Original Degree Application Form
- Fee Structure
- Admit Card
- Exam Hall Ticket
- Address:- Budhera, Gurugram-Badli Road, Gurgaon, Haryana 122505, India
- State:- Haryana
- City:- Gurugram
- Pincode:- 122505
- Email:- [email protected]
- Website:- http://www.sgtuniversity.org
- Phone No.:- 0124-2278183
- Fax Number:- 0124-2278151
- Fees Acceptable:- All Fee is Accepted in DD, Cash in Favour of University