Patna University - PU was established in 1917. The campus of the University is situated in Ashok Rajpath, Patna, Bihar 800005, India. It is approved by Government of Bihar.
- Established In:- 1917
- Institute Type:- University
- Approvals:- BCI, NAAC, NCTE, UGC
- Affiliated:- State University
- State:- Bihar
- City:- Patna
- Pincode:- 800005
- BCI - Bar Council of India
- NAAC - National Assessment and Accreditation Council
- NCTE - National Council for Teacher Education
- UGC - University Grants Commission
- Patna University - PU has Vast collection of Books, Journals & Magazines to provide ample knowledge to its students.
- There is a wi-fi facility in the hostel, library and seminar halls.
- It provides transportation facilities within Patna and its suburbs.
- It organizes compulsory general medical checkup camps for all the members of University Other Facilities- Sports, Gym, and Computer Labs.
- Bachelor degree Courses
- Certificate courses
- Faculty of Commerce Courses
- Faculty of Education Courses
- Faculty of Humanities Courses
- Faculty of Law Courses
- Faculty of Social Science Courses
- Post Graduate Degree Courses
- Post Graduate Diploma Courses
- Science Courses
- Social Sciences Courses
- Under Graduate Courses
Bachelor degree CoursesB.Lib.I.Sc. - B.Sc. Computer Applications - B.A. Computer Applications - B.B.A. - B.M.C. - B.S.W. - Bachelor in Communicative English - Bachelor in Industrial Microbiology - Bachelor in Biotechnology - Bachelor in Functional English - Bachelor in Environmental Science
Faculty of Commerce CoursesM.Com.
Faculty of Education CoursesM.Ed.
Faculty of Humanities CoursesM.A. Arabic - M.A. Bengali - M.A. English - M.A. Hindi - M.A. Maithili - M.A. Persian - M.A. Philosophy - M.A. Sanskrit - M.A. Urdu
Faculty of Law CoursesL.L.M.
Faculty of Social Science CoursesPGDPA
Post Graduate Degree CoursesM.A. Rural Studies - MBA - M.Sc. Biochemistry - M.Sc. Biotechnology - M.Sc. Environmental Science & Management - MSW - MCA - M.A. Womens Studies - M.A. Journalism & Mass Communication - M.A. Music - M.Lib.I.Sc.
Post Graduate Diploma CoursesPGDCP - P. G. Diploma in Applied Criminology - P. G. Diploma in Human Resource Development - P. G. Diploma in Industrial Safety Management - P. G. Diploma in Computer Applications - P.G. Diploma in Women & Child Welfare - P. G. Diploma in Womens Studies - P.G. Diploma in Hindi Journalism & Mass Communication - P. G. Diploma In Yogic Sciences - PG Diploma In Fashion Designing - PG Diploma in Advertising & Sales Management - PG Diploma In Financial Services - PG Diploma in Financial Management - PG Diploma in Marketing Management - PG Diploma in Operation Management - PG Diploma in Journalism
Science CoursesM.Sc. Botany - M.Sc. Chemistry - M.Sc. Geology - M.Sc. Mathematics - M.Sc. Physics - M.Sc. Statistics - M.Sc. Zoology
Social Sciences CoursesM.A. Ancient Indian History and Archaeology - M.A. Geography - M.A. Economics - M.A. History - M.A. PMIR - M.A. Political Science - M.A. Psychology - M.A. Sociology - M.A. Home Science
Under Graduate CoursesB.A. Hons - B.Com. Hons. - B.Sc. Hons Mathematics - B.Sc. Hons Biology - B.Ed. - B.F.A. - L.L.B.
- Patna University - PU conducts semester/annual examination every year. Students can check their results through both online and offline modes. The University also displays their results list on the University notice board.
- The training and placement cell in Patna University - PU take care of training and placement activities for the students. Also, the placement cell ensures that the students are being placed in the right industry. Patna University - PU offers a range of Seminars, Guest Lectures, Conferences, Corporate Meets, Personality Development & Communication Skill Programs and Counselling Sessions to make the candidates placement ready.
Candidates must follow the instructions mentioned below to avoid any discrepancy before/during the admission process:
- Original documents i.e. mark sheet of qualifying examination and certificate of matriculation exam will be returned to the candidates immediately after verification and the attested photocopy of the document will be kept by the university for record.
- The candidate selected for admission must pay the required charges at the time of admission.
- The candidate can pay fee through demand draft (in favor of Patna University - PU), net-banking, and cash.
- On the reverse side of the Demand Draft, the candidate must write his/her name, admission form number and the name of the course he has applied for.
- Candidates are advised to retain photocopy of the demand draft for their own record.
- Admission Form
- Migration Form
- Original Degree Application Form
- Fee Structure
- Admit Card
- Exam Hall Ticket
- Address:- Ashok Rajpath, Patna, Bihar 800005, India
- State:- Bihar
- City:- Patna
- Pincode:- 800005
- Email:- [email protected]
- Website:- http://www.patnauniversity.ac.in
- Phone No.:- 0612-2678008
- Fax Number:- 0612-2678008
- Fees Acceptable:- All Fee is Accepted in DD, Cash in Favour of University