Aryabhatta Knowledge University - AKU was established in 2008. The campus of the University is situated in Chanakya National Law University Campus, Near Mithapur Bus Stand, Mithapur, Patna, Bihar 800001, India. It is approved by Government of Bihar.
- Established In:- 2008
- Institute Type:- University
- Approvals:- MCI, NCTE, UGC
- Affiliated:- State University
- State:- Bihar
- City:- Patna
- Pincode:- 800001
- MCI - Medical Council of India
- NCTE - National Council for Teacher Education
- UGC - University Grants Commission
- Aryabhatta Knowledge University - AKU has Vast collection of Books, Journals & Magazines to provide ample knowledge to its students.
- There is a wi-fi facility in the hostel, library and seminar halls.
- It provides transportation facilities within Patna and its suburbs.
- It organizes compulsory general medical checkup camps for all the members of University Other Facilities- Sports, Gym, and Computer Labs.
- Department of Architecture
- Department of Education
- Department of Engineering
- Department of Pharmacy
- Medical Courses
Department of ArchitectureB.Arch.
Department of EducationB.Ed. - M.Ed. - Ph.D. Education
Department of EngineeringB.Tech. Civil Engineering - B.Tech. Mechanical Engineering - B.Tech. Electrical Engineering - B.Tech. Electronics & Communication Engineering - B.Tech. Computer Science Engineering - B.Tech. Information Technology - B.Tech. Leather Technology - B.Tech. Leather Technology - M.Tech Electronics & Communication Engg - M.Tech Mechanical Engineering - M.Tech Physics Hons. - M.Tech Electrical Engineering - M.Tech Chemical Engineering - M.Tech Petroleum Engineering - M.Tech Nano Science and Nano Technology - Ph.D Electrical Engineering - Ph.D Civil Engineering - Ph.D Electronics & Communication Engg. - Ph.D Mechanical Engineering - Ph.D Computer Science Engg./Information Tech.
Department of PharmacyB.Pharm.
Medical CoursesM.B.B.S. - B.D.S. - B.A.M.S. - Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technology - Bachelor in Operation Theatre Technology - Bachelor in Ophthalmic Technology - Bachelor in Radio Imaging Technology - Bachelor in Orthotic & Prosthetic Technology - B.Sc. (Nursing) - MD (Anaesthesiology) - M.Sc. (Anatomy) - M.Sc. (Biochemistry) - M.Sc. (Biophysics) - MD (Community Medicine) - MD (Dermatology, Venereology & Leprology) - M.D. (Family Medicine) - M.Sc. (Forensic Sciences) - MD (General Medicine) - MS (Orthopaedics) - M.Sc. (Orthopedics) - MD (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) - MS (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) - MD (Geriatric) - M.Sc. (Hospital Administration) - M.D. (Blood Transfusion and Immunohaematology) - DM (Medical Genetics) - M.Sc. (Microbiology) - MD (Nuclear Medicine) - MD (Pathology) - M.Sc. (Pharmacology) - MS (Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation) - M.Sc. (Physiology) - MD (Psychiatry) - MS (Radio Diagnosis) - M.D. (Radiotherapy) - D.M. (Rheumatology) - MD (Sports Medicine) - MD (Tropical Medicine) - M.D. (Tuberculosis & Respiratory Medicine) - M.Ch - MS (Otorhinolaryngology) - MS (General Surgery) - M.D. Ayurvedic Medicine - Diploma in Anaesthesiology - Diploma in Clinical Pathology - Diploma in Community Medicine - Diploma in Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy - Diploma in Forensic Medicine - Diploma in Health Education - Diploma in Health Administration - Diploma in Immuno-Haematology& Blood Transfusion - Diploma in Marine Medicine - Diploma in Microbiology - Diploma in Nutrition - Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynecology - Diploma in Occupational Health - Diploma in Occupational Health - Diploma in Orthopedics - Diploma in Oto-Rhino0Laryngology - Diploma in Paediatrics - Diploma in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Diploma in Psychiatry - Diploma in Public Health - Diploma in Radio-diagnosis - Diploma in Radio-therapy - Diploma in Radiological Physics - Diploma in Sport Medicine - Diploma in Tropical Medicine & Health - Diploma in Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases - Diploma in Virology - Diploma in Radiation Medicine - Ph.D. Orthopaedics - Ph.D. General Medicine - Ph.D. Radiotherapy - Ph.D. Radio-Diagnosis - Ph.D. Paediatrics - Ph.D. Physiology - Ph.D. Pharmacology - Ph.D. Anesthesia - Ph.D. ENT - Ph.D. Obst. & Gynae - Ph.D. PSM - Ph.D. Anatomy - Ph.D. Biochemistry - Ph.D. Pathology - Ph.D. General Surgery
- Aryabhatta Knowledge University - AKU conducts semester/annual examination every year. Students can check their results through both online and offline modes. The University also displays their results list on the University notice board.
- The training and placement cell in Aryabhatta Knowledge University - AKU take care of training and placement activities for the students. Also, the placement cell ensures that the students are being placed in the right industry. Aryabhatta Knowledge University - AKU offers a range of Seminars, Guest Lectures, Conferences, Corporate Meets, Personality Development & Communication Skill Programs and Counselling Sessions to make the candidates placement ready.
Candidates must follow the instructions mentioned below to avoid any discrepancy before/during the admission process:
- Original documents i.e. mark sheet of qualifying examination and certificate of matriculation exam will be returned to the candidates immediately after verification and the attested photocopy of the document will be kept by the university for record.
- The candidate selected for admission must pay the required charges at the time of admission.
- The candidate can pay fee through demand draft (in favor of Aryabhatta Knowledge University - AKU), net-banking, and cash.
- On the reverse side of the Demand Draft, the candidate must write his/her name, admission form number and the name of the course he has applied for.
- Candidates are advised to retain photocopy of the demand draft for their own record.
- Admission Form
- Migration Form
- Original Degree Application Form
- Fee Structure
- Admit Card
- Exam Hall Ticket
- Address:- Chanakya National Law University Campus, Near Mithapur Bus Stand, Mithapur, Patna, Bihar 800001, India
- State:- Bihar
- City:- Patna
- Pincode:- 800001
- Email:- [email protected]
- Website:- www.akubihar.ac.in
- Phone No.:- 0612-2362270
- Fax Number:- 0612-2362270
- Fees Acceptable:- All Fee is Accepted in DD, Cash in Favour of University