Vinoba Bhave University was established in the year 1992 with its headquarter at Hazaribag, the divisional headquarter of North Chhotanagpur division of the state of JHARKHAND. It is situated at a distance of 100 K.M. from Ranchi, The capital of Jharkhand. Vinoba Bhave University is imparting post-graduate teaching and research in Physical Science, Life Science, Earth Science, Social Science, Humanities, Commerce, Technology and Medical Science.
- Financial Management, HR Management , Marketing Marketing , Production Management , IT, International Business.
- Candidates should complete graduation or equivalent of graduation 10+2+3 in any discipline, securing at least 50% marks, from any recognized university.
- Reservations are applicable as per the norms of the State and Central Government.
The candidate can obtain the application form in three ways – by online mode, by hand and by post, though the application forms have to be submitted only in the offline mode.
- Go to the University counter.
- Make the registration fees and obtain the application form and the university brochure.
- The registration fees has to be paid in the form of Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 750/- for SC/ST/VH/PH category candidates) in the favour of The Registrar, Vinoba Bhave University, Hazaribagh payable at Hazaribagh, by hand.
- The candidate can also obtain the application form by post by sending a DD of Rs. 1100/- (Rs. 850/- for SC/ST/VH/PH category candidates).
- The candidate can also download the application form from the official website and then fill it.
- The downloaded forms have to be sent to “The Director, University Department of Management, Vinoba Bhave University, Hazaribagh, Pin: 825301” along with a DD of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 750/- for SC/ST/VH/PH category candidates) in the favour of The Registrar, Vinoba Bhave University, Hazaribagh payable at Hazaribagh.
Admissions will be based strictly on merit of qualifying examination. SC / ST candidates will be allowed 20% concession in tuition fee. Candidates must carry all original documents at the time of counseling process. Admission to the MBA course will be closed once the seats are filled.
Documents to be Presented at the time of GD/PI
- Original CLC
- Migration Certificate
- Attested photocopy of Graduation Marksheets
- 10th & 12th Marksheets & Certificate
- Passport sized photographs