Satavahana University (SU), established in 2008, is a state university located in Karimnagar, Telangana. The University offers many of its PG, UG and Professional Programmes through two of its Colleges called University College and University Post Graduate College, one situated in Karimnagar Town and the other at Godavarikani. Also, there are over 160 affiliated Government and Private Colleges spread far and wide over the entire Karimnagar District. The University presently has nine faculties and offers all major courses of Science, Law, Commerce & Management, Oriental Languages, Arts and Social Sciences. The University Constituent Colleges are presently offering the Programmes such as M.A.(English, Telugu, Urdu, Economics and Sociology), M.Sc.(Botany, Chemistry, Computer Science and Food Science & Technology, Physics (Instrumentation), Mathematics), M.Com., M.B.A, M.C.A and B.Pharmacy.
- Candidate should have a graduate degree under 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 pattern under any discipline, securing at least 50% marks in aggregate, from a recognized university.
- A relaxation of 5% marks for academic qualification shall be given to candidates belonging to reserve categories.
How to Apply
In order to get admission in the University, a candidate needs to follow the steps given below:
- Fill in the application form given on the University website.
- The cost of application form is Rs. 100/- only.
- Fill in the personal information, caste status, area status (local or non-local), qualifying examination and proper address for further communication.
- A passport size photograph is to be attached as well.
- Payment of application fees is then to be done in the office itself.
- For all the applicants who have downloaded the form online through college website, a Demand Draft payable at any nationalized bank branch in Karimnagar is to be drawn in the favor of The Registrar, Satvahana University. Applications are to be posted to:
The Office of Registrar
Jyothi Nagar, Near Chemist Bhavan,
Satvahana University, Karimnagar- 505001, Telangana.
The selection is based on marks scored in qualifying exam. The final list of selected candidates will be updated on University official website. Candidates have to show his/her all original documents at the time of admission for verification purpose.
- 10th Mark Sheet
- 12th Mark Sheet
- Graduation (1't,2nd, 3'd year)
- Aadhar Card
- Bonafide certificate
- Caste certificate (for ST/SC/OBC/EWS)
- 2 Passport Size Photo