Sardarkrushinagar Dantiwada Agricultural University is an agricultural university located in Palanpur, Gujarat. It was founded in 1972. The University offers Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs in the streams of Dairy Food & Technology, Agriculture, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Home Science & Nutrition, Horticulture, Biotechnology, and Food Safety & Quality Assurance, etc.
Agriculture, Home Science & Nutrition, Horticulture, Veterinary Science.
- M.Sc. in the relevant subject with 60% marks or its equivalent grade from a recognized University or Institute.
- Candidates belonging to the SC / ST category are given a relaxation of 5% marks while meeting the the eligibility criteria of PhD programme.
Candidates seeking admission to the PhD Programme are advised to visit the official website of the university. Candidates need to read the form thoroughly and fill up the form correctly. After filling the form candidates need to submit it.
- Processing fee for SEBC candidate is 1000 / - and 500 / - for S.C. / S.T. candidate of Gujarat State.
- After Paying the processing fee, the form can be filled up online next working day after 14:00 Hrs.
The hard copy of the application supported with attested copies of certificates, pertaining to the qualifications, experience and etc. should reach to the
Sardarkrushinagar Dantiwada Agricultural University,
Sardarkrushinagar -385 506 (Gujarat).
- Applications received for Ph.D programme shall be scrutinized by the university. List of eligible candidate for entrance test will be display on website. The eligible applicant must have to appear in entrance test. The basis of selection of candidate for the admission shall be the merit.
- The merit list shall be prepared by giving 50 : 50 weightage to the marks of OGPA (percentage marks) of the last degree and common entrance test examination.