Sanchi University of Buddhist-Indic Studies shall be located very close to Sanchi - the world heritage site, famous for the stupa & ancient relics of Lord Buddha. The University has been allocated 120 acres of land, in fact a hillock on the Bhopal-Sanchi highway not far from the tropic of cancer. The picturesque location is surrounded by green fields & forest laden hills. Work has been initiated for building the University on the lines of rich Buddhist & Indic traditions. Sanchi University has earmarked 20 acres of land for construction of various schools/centres of foreign countries where they may open their schools/centres. They have to bear all the expenses; on land provided by Sanchi University.
- Buddhist Studies, English, Indian Education and Holistic Development
- Master degree in concerned subject with 55% (50% for SC/ST/OBC Non-creamy) or equivalent grade.
Note: Preference will be given to students having a post-graduate degree with NET/JRF in the concerned subject (As per UGC Guidelines) .
Candidates looking for admission to the Sanchi University of Buddhist-Indic Studies are required to apply in online mode through the official website. Here are the steps to apply:
- Step-1: Visit http:// www. sanchiuniv.org.in and click on Link Admission 2017. Read important instructions for Submission of Form carefully before proceeding further.
- Step-2 Go to Online Application Form and Fill all the mandatory fields. Use valid Mobile no. and E-mail ID during registration process.
- Step-3: Upload the Photograph and Scanned Copies of the relevant documents/testimonials.
- Step-4: Select online payment mode and make payment and save transaction number which you have to fill in the online Application Form.
- Step-5: Preview the Form displayed on the screen. If details are correct, click on Submit. If there is any variation, click on Previous button, make corrections and then Submit. Get a printout of the form and note the Application Form No. for future reference.
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Scanned copy of academic/professional credentials.
PhD Online Application Fees
- Application Fee for SC/ST/PH of M.P. - Rs. 1200/-
- Application Fee for General Category. - Rs. 1500/-
- Application Fee for Foreign Students/NRI/PIO - Rs. 6000/-
- Admission into the Ph.D is on the basis of the entrance test conducted by the university. Candidates also have to appear for the interview for the final selection.