Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya is a government university which was established in 1957 at Jabalpur. It is also known as the University of Jabalpur which has been accredited by NAAC with ‘B+’ grade. It offers various UG and PG courses in the departments of Arts, Science, Commerce, Medicine & Management. These courses are offered in University Teaching Departments (UTD) and affiliated colleges under the scheme of Choice Based Credit System (CBCS).
- Arts, Commerce, Law, Social Science, Education, Home Science, Mathematical Science, Life Science, Science, Management
- A candidate who has obtained a Master’s degree in the subject or related field with at least 55% marks in aggregate.
How To Apply?
Candidates are advised to go through the departmental information and admission rules on university website before start filling the application form.
- Candidates can register for the PhD course by filling separate application forms.
- Application form can be obtained and submit online through the university website “www.rdunijbpin.nic.in”
- Fees of online submission of application form through merit mode is Rs. 330/-.
- If information filled by the candidate is incomplete or incorrect then the application form filled by the candidate will be rejected.
Students should follow the steps mentioned below for filling up the online admission form:
- For admission, Students can click on the MPOnline link “https:// www.mponline.gov.in/Portal/ Services/ RDVV/RDVVindex.aspx”
- Candidates should select the services and fill the admission form of merit mode.
- Photocopies of the enclosures should be submitted to the department for verification before the last date of application submission.
- After that candidate should fill the application form and upload it.
List of uploaded documents along with the application form are as following:
Enclosures to be attached
- 10th Mark sheet & certificates
- 12th Mark sheet & certificates
- Graduation & Post Graduation all marksheets & certificates
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate (if applicable)
- Colored passport size photograph
- Mark sheet of Qualifying degree
- TC (Original) with photocopy
- Migration (Original) with photocopy
- Anyone ID proof (Voter ID/ Driving License/ PAN card/ Adhar Card/ Bank Passbook)
- Candidates must be selected according to the rank secured by them in the entrance test conducted by the university. Shortlisted candidates will be called for admission along with the required documents but if the candidate fails to come on the specific date then their admission would be delayed.