The Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (RAJUVAS), Bikaner is a newly constituted body corporate established under subsection (3) of section 1 of the Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Act, 2010. The University came into existence on 13th day of May 2010 with His Excellency the Governor of Rajasthan as the Chancellor of the University. Professor A.K. Gahlot was appointed as first Vice-Chancellor of the University. The Headquarter of the Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences is located at Bikaner.
- Animal Genetics and Breeding, Animal Nutrition, Livestock Production and Management, Veterinary Anatomy and HistologyVety. Clinical Medicine, Ethics & Jurisprudence, Veterinary Gynecology and Obstetrics, Veterinary Microbiology, Veterinary Parasitology, Veterinary Pathology, Veterinary Physiology, Veterinary Surgery and Radiology, Animal Biotechnology
- Master’s degree in respective/related subjects from RAJUVAS, Bikaner, or an examination declared equivalent to it with not less than 6.50/10 or equivalent OGPA/equivalent percentage of marks for general category candidates and 6.0/10 or equivalent OGPA/ equivalent percentage of marks for SC/ST/OBC/SBC category. For Animal Biotechnology the candidate having a degree of M.V.Sc. in Veterinary Microbiology/ Veterinary Biochemistry/ Physiology and Biochemistry/Animal Genetics and Breeding/Obstetrics and Gynecology/Animal Nutrition or M.Sc. / M.Tech in Animal Biotechnology/Biotechnology will be eligible.
- Notification for admission to the Ph.D. degree Course in constituent College(s) of Veterinary and Animal Science of this University will be invited in the month of Dec.- Jan. every year. Applications invited in online mode for the courses offered by the University. After completing the online registration process (creating a login ID and password), candidates have to pay a non-refundable application fee via Net Banking/Credit or Debit card. Candidates have to log in to the profile and fill personal information, qualification details, upload pictures, and signature. Finally, take the final print of the application for future reference.
- Recent passport size photograph
- 10th & 12th passing certificates/ mark-sheets
- Graduation & Post graduation passing certificates/ mark-sheets
- Caste/ Category certificates for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates
- Defence/ freedom fighter/Kashmiri Migrants certificates
- Domicile Certificate (Candidates domicile of Rajasthan state are only eligible for RPVT).
- One Valid ID Proof (Aadhar Card, Passport, Voter ID)
- The admission is through a Pre PhD Test conducted by university. Candidates who have qualified SRF of ICAR, ICAR nominee, foreign nationals sponsored by ICAR/GOI, and In-service candidates of the University (fulfilling the academic qualification) are exempted from taking the Pre PhD entrance exam conducted by University.