Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) was established under the Act of State Government" The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences Act, 2005" (Act No. 1 of 2005)"on 25th day of February, 2005. The University aims to disseminate and advance knowledge in medical and health sciences. The University provides academic and research facilities in various streams to the students studying in various Government Colleges (Medical, Dental, Nursing, Pharmacy & Paramedical) and private colleges/institutions affiliated to this University. The University endeavours the process of making itself a leader in world class medical education by focusing on the systemic instructions, teaching, training and research activities.
- Pharmaceutics, Pharmacognosy, Pharmacology, Pharm. Chemistry, Anatomy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Obst. & Gynae, Pathology, Orthopedics, Paediatrics, Physiology, Radiation Physics, Radiodiagnosis, Endocrinology, General Medicine, Neurology, Ophthalmology, Skin & V.D., Anaesthesia
- A student must have MD, MS or equivalent masters degree from a college or university recognised by MCI are eligible to register for PhD in the relevant specialisation.
- First of all the candidate has to visit the official website of RUHS.
- candidates have to give the required information which is asked in the form.
- candidates have to upload the scanned images of documents and signature and passport size photograph
- The candidates have to pay the application fees of through available mode of Payment.
- Keep the documents along with the form for further offline process.
- The selection of candidates is done via an entrance exam. However, applicants who have cleared UGC NET,& SET examinations are exempted from the entrance examination. Applicants working in the National Laboratories and MNCs holding high positions above the rank of a Scientist-C/ Dy. Manager/Dy. Director with a research experience of over 05 years are also exempted from the entrance examination.
Documents Required at the time of Admission in RUHS University
- Conduct Certificate
- Self Declaration Certificate
- Secondary School marksheet & certificate
- Higher Secondary School marksheet & certificate
- Undergraduate degree marksheet & certificate
- Postgraduate degree marksheet & certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Migration Certificate
- Certificate related to achievement (if applicable)