Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith is a Public University located in Varanasi or Benaras, Uttar Pradesh, India. Established in 1921 as Kashi Vidyapith and later renamed, it is administered under the state legislature of the government of Uttar Pradesh. The university has more than 350+ affiliated colleges spread over six Districts(Varanasi, Chandauli, Bhadohi, Mirzapur, Sonbhadra, Ballia). It is one of the largest State Universities in Uttar Pradesh, with hundreds of thousands of students, both rural and urban. It offers a range of Professional and Academic courses in Arts, Science, Commerce, Law, Computing and Management. Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidypeeth has earned B+ status from the National Assessment and Accreditation Council.
- The student must have an undergraduate degree in LLB, a professional law degree under 10+2+5 or any of the equivalent courses with an aggregate of 55% (50% for reserved categories and disabled).
- Students of any age can apply for the exam as there are no age restrictions.
Candidates need to visit University website and their online dashboard regularly by using User ID and Password regarding admission updates.
Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of the University. After submission of fee Rs. 600/- by Credit/ Debit card or through Net-Banking, submit the hard copy of application fee with all the relevant documents through registered or speed post to:
Post-Graduate Section, Room No- 121,
Veer Narmad South Gujarat University,
Udhna, Magdalla Road, Surat
Note: Students can also obtain the application form from VNSGU admission office.
Admission to the LLM Course is done on the basis of Entrance Examination conducted by the University. The final selection will based on the merit of the overall academic performance. Candidates shortlisted fol final selection and admission processes must come with the following documents:
- Self-attested copy of Mark-sheets and Certificate of Class 10th, 12th and qualifying examination.
- Self-attested copy of Income and Caste Certificate
- Self-attested copy of disability certificate
- Photo identity proof
- Gap Certificate
- All the original copy of aforesaid documents for verification
- The original copy of Migration Certificate for other than MGKVP candidates.
- Character Certificate
- Six copies of the color photograph