Kanyashree University is wedded to the ideals of women’s empowerment and social progress. Our university is animated by a grand vision of fostering the educational, social, scientific and pragmatic development of women in particular and society in general. We seek to transform society and facilitate progress by empowering women in every sphere of life through proper education and development of skills. We will preserve and promote our rich cultural and artistic legacy, ensure it endures through the ages, burnished by the contributions of future generations of scholars, artists and nation builders. We see young girls as a powerhouse of energy, full of promise and brimming with potential, which we will help them unleash so they can live up to their dreams and lead rich, fulfilling lives. It is women who give birth, who bear the next generation. By empowering women and honing their talents so they can shine in life, we will create a better world, where men and women alike can be their best.
- English, Bengali, Education, History
- Bachelor degree (preferably arts) holders of a minimum 3 or 4-year duration with its equivalent (10+2+3 or 10+2+4). The degree should be from a university that is recognized by the UGC (University Grants Commission) of India. A minimum of 55% aggregate at graduation level.
- Candidates can apply to all the courses at Kanyashree University either online, through the official website of the University or through the offline mode. Candidates have to submit duly filled in application form along with all necessary documents in university admission office on or before the last date with prescribed application fee.
Documents to be attached
- Photocopy of marks sheet / Grade card of the secondary, higher secondary board and other university examinations
- Attested copy of the first page of your SSLC/SSC/Matriculation certificate
- One set of Photocopy of Degree certificates towards proof of qualification
- Photocopy of proof of date of birth
- Copies of Passport size photographs
- SC/ST/OBC community certificate
- Copy of Migration Certificate
- Copy of Certificate of Conduct
- Interested candidates are required to appear for the exam and clear the same in order to seek admission in the respective M.A specialisation.