Himachal Pradesh Technical University was set up in the year 2010 and is located at Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh. The institute is UGC and PCI approved. HPTU offers UG and PG courses in varied specializations such as Pharmacy, Bachelors in Technology, Hotel Management, B.Sc, M.Sc, MBA and many more including both short-term and long-term programs.
Passed/appeared bachelor‘s degree from recognized University with minimum three years duration securing at least 50% marks (45% for reserved category) at the qualifying examination
How to Apply
All the candidates who want to take admission to the MAB course offered by Himachal Pradesh Technical University, can do so by filling the application in the online mode. Follow the given instructions to apply online.
- Click on the official admission link of HPTU.
- Fill the application form by filling all the required details. After filling the basic details, the candidate will receive user name and password. Note down the form number, user name and password.
- Now, click on “login” using the user form number, name and password.
- A verification page will appear on the screen. Candidate must enter send the OTP via email option and enter the OTP received. This will verify the Email ID of the candidate.
- Start filling the application form by entering personal, academic details
- Select the admission criteria through which you want to enrol in the college i.e. National Level Test, HPCET and on the basis of Qualifying Examination for appearing in Counselling
- Also, upload the scanned copy of your own signature (in *.JPEG/*.JPG format) and photograph (3.5 x 4.5 cm in JPEG/JPG format) and also of your parent/guardian’s digital signature. The file size of the photograph and signatures should not exceed 50kb and 30 kb separately for each file.
- Additionally, be careful at putting the category the candidate belongs to, otherwise, the candidate will be considered from the general category.
- Candidates who haven’t appeared for HPCET have to pay application processing fee of INR 1550/- for candidates of General category and INR 1400/- for candidates of Reserved Categories before submitting the application form.
- Click on “ Final submit”.
- After making the final submission, click on “fee payment”.
- For making the payment of the fees two options will appear in front of the candidate – “Offline link to generate PNB Challan” and “Online Fee Payment Link”.
- Online payment can be made through Debit card/ credit card or Net Banking.
- The candidate, after making the fee payment will be able to submit the application form.
- A print out of the filled in application form has to be taken out along with the declaration form and a scanned copy of it has to be submitted either through post ( to the following address) or e-mail at email@example.com.
- For each program, a separate application form has to be submitted by the candidate.
- The admission to M.B.A. degree course shall be made in the order of merit of Valid Score of National Level Tests CAT, CMAT, MAT etc. respectively. In case the seats remain vacant after exhausting the merit of National Level Tests, the same shall be filled up on the basis of merit of HPCET.