Dr. B.R. Ambedkar National Law University, Sonepat was established by the State Government of Haryana in the year 2012 under the Haryana Act No. 15 of 2012 under the name of National Law University Haryana enacted by the legislature of the State of Haryana. As a tribute to Dr. B.R. Ambedkar, a great social reformer and architect of our present legal system and the Constitution, the State Legislature of Haryana through an amendment in 2014 changed the name of this university to Dr. B.R. Ambedkar National Law University, Sonepat. The University has its own space wherein the campus is coming up with high speed currently is under construction is situated in the education hub of India – Rajiv Gandhi Educational City, Rai, Sonepat – where more than thirteen renowned educational institutions and universities are located and are functional. The location provides a positive and congenial environment for legal education and professional training besides overall development of students. The University has firmly resolved to impart advanced legal education, to hone practical legal skills and inter disciplinary understanding, keeping in view the requirements of a just and equitable society.
Eligibility Criteria For Admission
- The candidate must have passed the Higher Secondary School Examination (10+2) of the Haryana School Education Board or its equivalent with minimum 45% marks in the aggregate (40% marks in the case of SC/ST candidates).
Seats: One Hundred and Twenty (120).
BA+LLB Fee Structure
- Admission Fee- Rs. 5000/- (One time Payable)
- Tuition Fee- Rs. 80000/- (US $4000 or equivalent in INR for the NRIs)
- Amenities Fee- Rs. 43000/-
- Campus Development Fund- Rs. 15000/-
- Moot Court Fees- Rs. 3000/-
- Examination Fee- Rs. 3000/-
- Library Fee- Rs. 2000/-
- Health and Sports Facility- Rs. 5000/-
- Refundable Security- Rs. 20000/-
- Hostel Rent- Rs. 30000/-
- Total Fee- Rs 1,78,000/-
Candidates can register themselves through online mode on CLAT official website. The candidates who desire to appear in (CLAT) 2021 are advised to keep visiting the website: https://consortiumofnlus.ac.in/
For any assistance, reach us at:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 080 47162020 (between 10:00 am to 05:00 pm on all working days).
The Admission shall be based exclusively on the merit in the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT). The candidates shall be required to produce the following certificates/documents at the time of counseling/interview at DBRANLU.
- 10+2 pass certificate & DMC.
- Matriculation certificate as proof of date of birth.
- Character certificate from the institution last attended.
- Gap certificate, if any.
- Category certificate and other related documents, if applicable.
NOTE- The Candidature of: those who do not clear the qualifying examination with the requisite marks and or fail to produce result on the date of interview/counseling, or those who get compartments/re-appear in any subject in the qualifying examination, shall be cancelled and subsequent securing qualifying marks shall not be considered in any case.