About Doctor of Philosophy in Yoga (Ph.D. Yoga)
Doctor in Yoga is a three-year full-time course plan that focuses on human health and yoga research through research-based education and a detailed academic conceptual framework. Ph.D. degree. in Yoga inspires students to understand various skills related to yoga, including yoga therapy, yoga training, and more hopefully describes various methods of treating various diseases and problems of the human body. Ph.D. Yoga is about providing relief to mankind through various yoga techniques. It is also responsible for eliminating different human mental and physical obstacles through long-term treatment. in Yoga is a research-based higher education program designed for candidates who are truly obsessed with yoga, healthy lifestyle, fitness, and the main classics of Ayurveda. Through this course, students can learn various yoga techniques, strategies, and methods to help patients solve various problems, including mental and physical problems. This course plan allows students to explore the power of yoga and its importance to mankind, especially in today's world. Doctor. In yoga, the three general dimensions of yoga are described, including mental, physical, and spiritual. The spiritual level describes the inner tranquility produced by yoga, which eliminates all stress, anxiety, and other psychological problems. There are a variety of yoga-related techniques that can be used to treat critically ill patients with physical and mental disabilities. In the course plan, students can study various subjects, including yoga philosophy, physiology, statistics and basic research methods, basic mental processes, human anatomy, scientific research on yoga and consciousness, and theoretical perspectives of yoga. The knot in Dr. Yoga is a knot that combines traditional yoga techniques and western yoga methods.
Doctor of Philosophy in Yoga (Ph.D. Yoga) Overview
|Course Level||Doctorate |
|Course Name||Doctor of Philosophy in Yoga |
|Examination Type||Semester System|
|Eligibility||Post Graduation in Yoga/ MBBS/ or any other relevant stream from any recognized School/University with at least 55% marks. |
|Admission Process||Entrance Examination and Merit-based|
|Top Recruiting Companies||Hyatt Hotels Corporation, ESIC General Hospital, IGNOU, Best Aromatics Limited, National Health Mission, and Ayur Bethaniya Limited|
|Job Positions ||Yoga Therapist, General Therapist, Research Officer, Yoga Trainer, Yoga Instructor, and Ayurvedic Doctor, etc. |
Doctor of Philosophy in Yoga (Ph.D. Yoga) Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must obtain a score of at least 55% at the PG level to apply for this course.
- Candidates must complete postgraduate studies in an accredited college or university.
- Candidates must have completed a postgraduate yoga course or have passed MBBS or any other related exams.
Doctor of Philosophy in Yoga (Ph.D. Yoga) Admission Procedure
- Candidates must submit their applications online on the official website of the college or university.
- The application form must be filled out correctly after meeting the college’s eligibility criteria.
- At the end of the application period, qualified candidates will be selected and comments will be sought.
- The final merit list will be issued by universities or colleges.
- Candidates must report to the counselor to confirm admission to the university.
- Candidates must submit their application on the official website of the entrance examination organization to successfully register.
- The exam date is announced by a chartered organization and candidates must take the exam.
- Obtaining a Ph.D. in Yoga, candidates must achieve a high score or CGPA on their respective exams.
- The authorities will list the outstanding list of selected candidates and provide the students with the necessary university funds.
- As part of admission, candidates are required to conduct more personal interviews.
Doctor of Philosophy in Yoga (Ph.D. Yoga) Top Entrance Exams
- AIAP GET: This exam is conducted by the All India Ayurvedic Institute (AIIA). This is an MCQ-based exam with a duration of 90 minutes.
- UAPMT: This MCQ-based exam is conducted by the University of Uttarakhand Ayurveda.
Top Colleges/Universities for Doctor of Philosophy in Yoga (Ph.D. Yoga)
- Central University of Haryana, Mahendergarh
- HPU Shimla - Himachal Pradesh University
- OPJS University, Rajgarh
- Shri Guru Ram Rai University, Dehradun
- Shoolini University Solan - Shoolini University of Biotechnology and Management Sciences
- Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara College of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences, Ujire
- KJ Somaiya Bharatiya Sanskriti Peetham, Mumbai
Doctor of Philosophy in Yoga (Ph.D. Yoga) Syllabus
|1st Year ||2nd Year||3rd Year|
|Fundamentals of Yoga Natural||Yogic Diet||Stages of Yoga Practices|
|Microbiology ||Siddhar’s Psychology ||Home Remedies|
|Psychological Functions of Human Body||Demonstration of Surya Namaskar||Rule of Yoga in Health|
|Identification of Herbs Preparation of One Yogic Chart||Preventive health Measures of Siddhars||Demonstrations of Yogasanas|
|Medicinal Values of Herbs|
|Social Outlook of Siddhars|
|Human Anatomy |
Doctor of Philosophy in Yoga (Ph.D. Yoga) Benefits
- People are more aware of healing themselves with the help of yoga art and Ayurvedic classics. Doctor of Yoga is a stream with high market value.
- After graduating with Ph.D. in yoga, students can find yoga therapists, general therapists, research officers, yoga instructors, yoga instructors, and Ayurveda in various departments such as health centers, schools, resorts, large organizations, gyms, yoga centers, and families. Various jobs such as doctors, clubs, spas, hotels, restaurants, health clubs, educational institutions, Ayurvedic hospitals, and Ayurvedic clinics.
- On the other hand, if students wish to receive higher education, they can do the same. But the Ph.D. Master of Yoga is the highest degree a student can obtain in the field of yoga research.
- However, as postdoctoral fellows in yoga, students can choose to pursue a doctorate degree. Study in sports or Ayurveda. Doctor. Physical education is sufficiently similar to yoga.
- Students will have more skills and knowledge after learning.
Doctor of Philosophy in Yoga (Ph.D. Yoga) Career Options
- Doctor Yoga has the best job prospects in India and abroad. It is one of the valuable courses chosen by Indian students to deepen the field of yoga.
- The name of the main work unit of the postdoctoral fellow. In the field of yoga, there are Hyatt Hotels Corporation, ESIC General Hospital, IGNOU, Best Aromatics Limited, National Health Mission, and Ayur Bethaniya Limited.
Doctor of Philosophy in Yoga (Ph.D. Yoga) Jobs
|Job Profile||Job Description|
The Clinical Psychologist is in charge of identifying the different psychological problems of patients and trying to solve these problems through various clinical procedures and treatments. Psychological problems include emotional, behavioral, and mental disorders. They carefully examine the patient and determine the treatment based on the results.
|Investigation Officer||An investigation officer is responsible for conducting a general investigation, including qualitative and quantitative factors that help prepare a robust report. They must outline and demonstrate a complete investigation plan. Researchers participate in various conferences and briefings to gather the information necessary for the preparation and writing of reports. |
|Yoga Therapist||The yoga therapist is responsible for treating patients through the yoga treatment process. They treat physical illnesses such as diabetes, back pain, asthma, blood pressure, blood sugar, and arthritis. They also take care of mental health and physical problems, including stress, anxiety, and depression. They perform a complete treatment in different courses. |
|Yoga Instructor||Yoga instructors should teach patients the basic and advanced stages of yoga, including correct postures, postures, and techniques. They are closely related to the patients and supervise them. They provide various yoga tips and monitor the improvement of the patient. They also learn various types of breathing techniques. |
|Ayurvedic physicians||Ayurvedic physicians are responsible for providing Ayurvedic medical treatment to patients. It is a treatment method without the side effects of various diseases and involves multiple steps, such as patient visualization, analysis, and medical history. They must heal patients through various Ayurvedic drugs and strategies. |
Placements For Graduates In Doctor of Philosophy in Yoga (Ph.D. Yoga)
- Hyatt Hotels Corporation
- ESIC General Hospital
- IGNOU, Best Aromatics Limited
- National Health Mission
- Ayur Bethaniya Limited