Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University (ABVMU) is a state collegiate university in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh (India). It is expected to open in 2020 from a transit campus at Mall Avenue, Lucknow and will give affiliation to all government and private medical, dental, paramedical and nursing colleges in the state of Uttar Pradesh. It was established by Uttar Pradesh act no. 42 of 2018.
- Vision - To be one of the best medical hub for providing comprehensive teaching, training and research to all health care workers.
- Mission - To serve the society by providing adequately trained manpower which can cater to the health needs, beginning from prevention to primary care to tertiary care.
- 10+2 class passed with Science (PCB) & English Core/English Elective with aggregate of 45% marks from recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board.
- Students appearing in 10+2 examination in Science conducted by National Institute of Open School with 45% marks.
Note- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
Candidates can register themselves through Offline mode on university official website. Candidates have to follow below-mentioned steps to apply offline-
- Download the application form form the website of the university
- Fill the application form with Black or Blue Ball Pen.
- Enter all the details as inquired: Academic and personal details.
- Attach the relevant documents like photograph, signature, marksheets etc.
- Pay the application fee through prescribed mode of payment and submit it.
Documents to be Attached
- Class 10th Marks Sheet and Certificates
- Class 12th Marks Sheet and Certificates
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Transfer Certificate (if applicable)
- Income Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- 4 Passport Size Photographs
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their marks obtained in the qualifying Degree and followed by counselling process. Candidates have to submit original documents at the time of counseling. After verification university will give back all original documents to the applicant.