Allahabad State University was established on 17 June 2016 by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. It is a newly established state university located in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh. The first academic session of the university was 2016-17. The university has 462 affiliated colleges located in Allahabad, Kaushambi, Fatehpur and Pratapgarh. Allahabad State University - ASU offers a wide variety of Undergradaute (UG), Postgraduate (PG), and Research Level courses in different fields of Commerce, Management, Social Sciences, Basic & Applied Sciences, Environmental and Earth Sciences, Indian and Foreign Languages, Legal Studies, Education, Engineering, and Agriculture, Ayurveda, and Medical Science.
Candidates who want to pursue the LLB course should fulfill certain requirements in order to be eligible. Below are the eligibility criteria for three-year LLB courses as mentioned by BCI:
- Candidates need to be graduates i.e. they should have passed a bachelor degree of three-years duration in any subject/ discipline in order to pursue an LLB course.
- Apart from this, The University also fix a minimum percentage requirement that candidates need to fulfill in order to secure admission in the LLB course offered by it. The (minimum) percentage requirement for General category candidates ranges from 45% to 55% and that for SC/ST category candidates it ranges between 35% to 45%.
- Step-1: Using Link 1, Fill Application form after completion of form save your details by clicking “Save” button.
- Step-2: After submission of your form, second page will open with application number here one button are available, from this button you can pay entrance fee by online using different method like Debit Card/Credit Card/Net baking etc.
- Step-3: You can take print of application form after completion of online Fee payment process.
- Admissions to the LLB programme will be done on the basis of ASU Entrance Exam scores. Students will have to possess documents indicated below at the time of admission in Original together with the confirmed photocopies of each.
Documents Required are mentioned below:
- Passport Size Photographs.
- 10th and 12th Mark sheet.
- Graduation all marksheets & Certificates
- Migration Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Caste and Category Certificate.
- Any other undertaking related to admission.