Gujarat University Of Transplantation Sciences was established in 2015 under the State University Act. It is the first university for Transplantation and Allied Sciences in the whole world. GUTS University offers postgraduate and fellowship programs in Liver and Kidney Transplantation Sciences. Among its various courses, the most opted course by the students is MSc Nursing (Nephro-Urology).
- Students must hold a MS/ DNB degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- M.Ch. in Urology is an advanced 3-year duration degree course in medicine which is designed to equip qualified and experienced doctors with an evidence-based approach to healthcare practice.
- Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences conducting admission process will issue notice inviting application for admission under these rules. Candidate are required to submit the prescribed forms duly completed with receipt of entrance examination fee within the prescribed time limit.
- The application form should be complete in all respects before submission. No alteration or addition will be permitted later on.
- Every candidate will be issued a receipt when he/she submits application form. This must be preserved for all future references and produced when asked for and at the time of entrance examination and counselling.
- If any candidate wishes to claim admission for other than open category seats, he should submit details with relevant documents along with application. However he/she is not required to pay additional examination fee.
- Counseling and entrance examination date / time / place will be notified in the notice inviting application or on Gujarat University of transplantation sciences website (http://www.guts.education). No separate notice or individual letters will be sent. The applicant should remain present on the day and time fixed for the same. The candidates should have to remain present until entire process of counseling is completed to get benefit of seat/s conversion from one category to another category. (However, in case a candidate is unable to appear in person on the day of Admission counseling, candidate may send his/her authorized representative with an Authority Letter attached with application Form for allotment of seat along with required original documents and fees. The allotment made to authorized representative shall be binding on the candidate.)
Admission to this program will be done based on the candidate's performance in the entrance exam which is followed by a personal interview round conducted by the college or university. Candidates needs to submit first term fees within five days of selection otherwise admission will be cancelled. Security deposit will be refunded only on successful completion of the course and after NOC from Institute.
- Internship Completion Certificate, Mark sheet, Attempt Certificate, School Leaving Certificate
- Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences fee Receipt
- College fee deposit receipt
- Provisional Eligibility Certificate
- For in Service Candidates, study leave / resignation or NOC
- Appropriate cast Certificate for SC/ST/SEBC
- For SEBC Candidates, Non Creamy layer Certificate of financial year pertaining to the period of application
- Medical Fitness Certificate