Tamil Nadu Open University - TNOU was established in 2002. The campus of the University is situated in No. 577, Anna Salai, Saidapet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600025, India. It is approved by Government of Tamil Nadu.
- Established In:- 2002
- Institute Type:- University
- Approvals:- UGC
- Affiliated:- State University
- State:- Tamil Nadu
- City:- Chennai
- Pincode:- 600025
- Tamil Nadu Open University - TNOU has Vast collection of Books, Journals & Magazines to provide ample knowledge to its students.
- There is a wi-fi facility in the hostel, library and seminar halls.
- It provides transportation facilities within Chennai and its suburbs.
- It organizes compulsory general medical checkup camps for all the members of University Other Facilities- Sports, Gym, and Computer Labs.
- Computer Courses
- Fashion and Interior Designing
- Information Technology
- Multimedia, Animation and Gaming
- Professional Courses
- Vocational Courses
ArtsB.A. (Communicative English) - B.A. (Economics) - B.A. (English) - B.A. (French) - B.A. (Hindi) - B.A. (History) - B.A. (Hons) (Social Work) - B.A. (Kannada) - B.A. (Malayalam) - B.A. (Public Administration) - B.A. (Sociology) - B.A. (Tamil) - B.A. (Telugu) - B.A. (Travel and Tourism Management) - B.A. (Travel and Tourism) - B.A. (Urdu) - B.Ed. - B.S.W. - M.A. (Economics) - M.A. (English) - M.A. (History) - M.A. (Political Science) - M.A. (Public Administration) - M.A. (Social Work) - M.A. (Sociology) - M.A. (Tamil) - Diploma in Early Childhood Education - Diploma in Media Art (D.M.Art.) - Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling Psychology - Post Graduate Diploma in Public Administration - Post Graduate Diploma in Public Relations - Certificate in Empowering Women through Self Help Groups (CWDL) - Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA) - Certificate in NGO Management - Certificate in Rural Development (CRD) - Certificate in Teaching of Primary School Mathematics (CTPM)
CommerceB.A. (Business Economics) - B.Com. - B.Com. (Accounting and Finance) - B.Com. (Banking Management) - B.Com. (Computer Applications) - B.Com. (Corporate Secretaryship) - M.Com.
Computer CoursesDiploma in Hardware Maintenance
Fashion and Interior DesigningDiploma in Fashion Designing and Garment Technology
Information TechnologyB.C.A. - M.C.A. - P.G. Diploma in Information Security (PGDIS) - P.G.D.C.A. - Certificate Course in Computer Application
LawPost Graduate Diploma in Human Rights Law (PGDHRL) - Post Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights
ManagementB.B.A. - B.B.A. (Computer Applications) - B.B.A. (Marketing) - B.Sc. (Hospitality and Hotel Administration) - M.B.A. - M.B.A. (Hospitality) - M.B.A. (Retail Management) - Diploma in Food & Beverage Service - Diploma in Management - PG Diploma in Disaster Management - Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development - Post Graduate Program in Software Enterprise Management
MedicalDiploma in Health Assistant (DHA) - Certified Course in Food and Nutrition
Multimedia, Animation and GamingDiploma in Animation Software - Diploma in Multimedia (DMM)
Professional CoursesDiploma in Bakery and Confectionery
ScienceB.Sc. (Computer Science) - B.Sc. (Geography) - B.Sc. (Hospitality and Catering Technology) - B.Sc. (Mathematics with Computer Science) - B.Sc. (Mathematics) - B.Sc. (Psychology) - M.Sc. (Mathematics) - M.Sc. (Psychology) - Post Graduate Diploma in Environment & Sustainable Development
Vocational CoursesDiploma in Beautician - Diploma in Catering Assistant (DCA) - Diploma In Database Administration - Diploma in Food Production - Diploma in Four Wheeler Mechanism (DFWM) - Diploma in House Electrician (DHE) - Diploma in Mobile Phone Servicing (DMPS) - Diploma in Plumbing Technician (DPT) - Diploma in Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning - Post Graduate Diploma in Spoken English (PGDSE)
- Tamil Nadu Open University - TNOU conducts semester/annual examination every year. Students can check their results through both online and offline modes. The University also displays their results list on the University notice board.
- The training and placement cell in Tamil Nadu Open University - TNOU take care of training and placement activities for the students. Also, the placement cell ensures that the students are being placed in the right industry. Tamil Nadu Open University - TNOU offers a range of Seminars, Guest Lectures, Conferences, Corporate Meets, Personality Development & Communication Skill Programs and Counselling Sessions to make the candidates placement ready.
Candidates must follow the instructions mentioned below to avoid any discrepancy before/during the admission process:
- Original documents i.e. mark sheet of qualifying examination and certificate of matriculation exam will be returned to the candidates immediately after verification and the attested photocopy of the document will be kept by the university for record.
- The candidate selected for admission must pay the required charges at the time of admission.
- The candidate can pay fee through demand draft (in favor of Tamil Nadu Open University - TNOU), net-banking, and cash.
- On the reverse side of the Demand Draft, the candidate must write his/her name, admission form number and the name of the course he has applied for.
- Candidates are advised to retain photocopy of the demand draft for their own record.
- Admission Form
- Migration Form
- Original Degree Application Form
- Fee Structure
- Admit Card
- Exam Hall Ticket
- Address:- No. 577, Anna Salai, Saidapet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600025, India
- State:- Tamil Nadu
- City:- Chennai
- Pincode:- 600025
- Email:- email@example.com
- Website:- http://www.tnou.ac.in
- Phone No.:- 044-24306600
- Fax Number:- 044-24306601
- Fees Acceptable:- All Fee is Accepted in DD, Cash in Favour of University