University of Rajasthan - RU was established in 1947. The campus of the University is situated in JLN Marg, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302004, India. It is approved by Government of Rajasthan.
- Established In:- 1947
- Institute Type:- University
- Approvals:- BCI, NCTE, UGC
- Affiliated:- State University
- State:- Rajasthan
- City:- Jaipur-Rajasthan
- Pincode:- 302004
- BCI - Bar Council of India
- NCTE - National Council for Teacher Education
- UGC - University Grants Commission
- University of Rajasthan - RU has Vast collection of Books, Journals & Magazines to provide ample knowledge to its students.
- There is a wi-fi facility in the hostel, library and seminar halls.
- It provides transportation facilities within Jaipur-Rajasthan and its suburbs.
- It organizes compulsory general medical checkup camps for all the members of University Other Facilities- Sports, Gym, and Computer Labs.
- Acting, Dance and Drama
- Information Technology
- Mass Communications
- Vocational Courses
- Yoga and Naturopathy
Acting, Dance and DramaM.A. (Dramatics) - Ph.D. (Dramatics) - Post Graduate Diploma in Dramatics
ArtsB.A. - B.A. (Visual Arts) - B.P.A. (Performing Arts) - B.P.Ed. - B.Lib.I.Sc. - M.A. (Anthropology) - M.A. (Drawing and Painting) - M.A. (Economics) - M.A. (Education) - M.A. (English) - M.A. (European Languages) - M.A. (French) - M.A. (Geography) - M.A. (Geology) - M.A. (Hindi) - M.A. (History) - M.A. (Home Science) - M.A. (Jain Study) - M.A. (Mathematics) - M.A. (Museology) - M.A. (Music) - M.A. (Persian) - M.A. (Philosophy) - M.A. (Political Science) - M.A. (Population Studies) - M.A. (Public Administration) - M.A. (Sanskrit) - M.A. (Spanish) - M.A. (Statistics) - M.A. (Urdu) - M.A. (Vastu Shastra) - M.A. (Visual Arts) - M.A. (Music (Instrumental)) - M.Lib.Sc. - M.P.Ed. - M.Phil. (Economics) - M.Phil. (English Literature) - M.Phil. (English) - M.Phil. (Gandhian Studies) - M.Phil. (Geography) - M.Phil. (History) - M.Phil. (Jain Study) - M.Phil. (Mathematics) - M.Phil. (Philosophy) - M.Phil. (Physical Education) - M.Phil. (Psychology) - M.Phil. (Public Administration) - M.Phil. (Sanskrit) - M.Phil. (Sociology) - M.Phil. (South Asian Studies) - M.Phil. (Statistics) - M.Phil. (Urdu) - Ph.D. (Drawing and Painting) - Ph.D. (Economics) - Ph.D. (Education) - Ph.D. (English) - Ph.D. (Hindi) - Ph.D. (History) - Ph.D. (Jain Study) - Ph.D. (Library & Information Science) - Ph.D. (Music) - Ph.D. (Philosophy) - Ph.D. (Physical Education) - Ph.D. (Political Science) - Ph.D. (Psychology) - Ph.D. (Public Administration) - Ph.D. (Sanskrit) - Ph.D. (Sociology) - Ph.D. (South Asian Studies) - Ph.D. (Urdu) - Ph.D. (West European Studies) - P.G. Diploma in Early Childhood Education - Post Graduate Diploma in French - Post Graduate Diploma in German - Post Graduate Diploma in Human Ecology - Certificate course in Jyotish Bhushan - Certificate course in Jyotish Bhushan - Certificate Course in French - Certificate Course in German - Certificate course in Jain Darshan and Sanskriti - Certificate course in Jyotish Pragya - Certificate course in Medical Astrology - Certificate Course in Modern Persian - Certificate course in Spanish - Certificate Course in Urdu
CommerceB.Com. - B.Com. (Hons.) - M.B.A. (International Business and E-Commerce) - M.Com. (Cost Control and Control Accounts) - M.Com. (Taxation) - Ph.D. (Statistics) - PGDBFM - Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Accounting & Auditing
EngineeringPh.D. (Computer Science and Engineering)
Information TechnologyB.C.A. - M.C.A. - P.G.D.C.A.
LawB.A. + L.L.B. - L.L.B. - L.L.M. - Ph.D. (Law) - PGDAC - PGDEL
ManagementB.B.A. - M.A. (Human Resource Management) - M.B.A. - M.B.A. (Executive) - M.B.A. (Finance and Control) - M.B.A. (Information Technology) - M.Phil. (Business Administration) - Ph.D. (Business Administration) - Ph.D. (Management Studies)
Mass CommunicationsM.A. (Mass Communication & Journalism)
ScienceB.Sc. - B.Sc. (Home Science) - M.Phil. (Physics) - M.Sc. (Biotechnology) - M.Sc. (Botany) - M.Sc. (Chemistry) - M.Sc. (Environmental Science) - M.Sc. (Food Science and Nutrition) - M.Sc. (Geography) - M.Sc. (Home Science - Extension Education) - M.Sc. (Human Development) - M.Sc. (Microbiology) - M.Sc. (Physics) - M.Sc. (Statistics) - M.Sc. (Zoology) - Ph.D. (Anthropology) - Ph.D. (Botany) - Ph.D. (Chemistry) - Ph.D. (Converging Technology) - Ph.D. (Ecology) - Ph.D. (Geology) - Ph.D. (Home Science) - Ph.D. (Mathematics) - Ph.D. (Physics) - Ph.D. (Zoology) - PG Diploma in Environment
Vocational CoursesCertificate Course in Stenography & Secretarial Practice
Yoga and NaturopathyM.A. (Yoga) - M.A. (Yoga) - D.Y.Ed.
- University of Rajasthan - RU conducts semester/annual examination every year. Students can check their results through both online and offline modes. The University also displays their results list on the University notice board.
- The training and placement cell in University of Rajasthan - RU take care of training and placement activities for the students. Also, the placement cell ensures that the students are being placed in the right industry. University of Rajasthan - RU offers a range of Seminars, Guest Lectures, Conferences, Corporate Meets, Personality Development & Communication Skill Programs and Counselling Sessions to make the candidates placement ready.
Candidates must follow the instructions mentioned below to avoid any discrepancy before/during the admission process:
- Original documents i.e. mark sheet of qualifying examination and certificate of matriculation exam will be returned to the candidates immediately after verification and the attested photocopy of the document will be kept by the university for record.
- The candidate selected for admission must pay the required charges at the time of admission.
- The candidate can pay fee through demand draft (in favor of University of Rajasthan - RU), net-banking, and cash.
- On the reverse side of the Demand Draft, the candidate must write his/her name, admission form number and the name of the course he has applied for.
- Candidates are advised to retain photocopy of the demand draft for their own record.
- Admission Form
- Migration Form
- Original Degree Application Form
- Fee Structure
- Admit Card
- Exam Hall Ticket
- Address:- JLN Marg, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302004, India
- State:- Rajasthan
- City:- Jaipur-Rajasthan
- Pincode:- 302004
- Email:- email@example.com
- Website:- http://www.uniraj.ac.in
- Phone No.:- 0141-2707863
- Fax Number:- 0141-2707863
- Fees Acceptable:- All Fee is Accepted in DD, Cash in Favour of University