Yogi Vemana University is also known as YVU. The university is Established in 2006 by an Act of A.P state legislature is a blessing and boon for the students and researchers of the backward Rayalaseema region in general and Y.S. R district in particular. It is named after a great thinker, philosopher, and social reformer Yogi Vemana, the most celebrated Telugu poet and sage of all time. It is a public university located in the Kadapa district state of Andhra Pradesh. Yogi Vemana University has at present 15 departments offering courses at postgraduate level in 17 disciplines in Languages, Humanities, Physical and Bio-Sciences, Human Resources Management, MBA & MCA and new sciences like Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Geoinformatics and Earth Sciences. The university has also introduced five-year integrated M.Sc. courses in Earth Sciences and Bioinformatics in the year 2007-08. The main campus of University is spread over an area of 700 acres of lush green land.
Yogi Vemana University Approval and Affiliation:-
- UGC - University Grants Commission
- NCTE - National Council for Teacher Education
- BCI - Bar Council of India
- AICTE - All India Council for Technical Education
Yogi Vemana University M.Sc. Admission 2018
- Yogi Vemana University invites applications for admissions to the regular mode M.Sc in various specializations for the academic session 2018-2019. Candidate must have to submit the application online on the university website on or before the last date.
Yogi Vemana University M.Sc. specialization:-
- Applied Mathematics
- Environmental Sciences
- Genetics & Genomics
- Geology & Geoinformatics
- Material science & Nanotechnology
- Physical Education & Sports Sciences
Yogi Vemana University M.Sc. Eligibility Criteria:-
Candidate must possess a B.Sc. degree or any equivalent degree with at least 55% marks from this university or from any other recognized university or institute.
Note:- M.Sc Integrated and M.Sc offers 5% marks relaxations for its SC/ST candidates.
Yogi Vemana University M.Sc. Course Duration:-
The Course Duration of M.Sc. is Two Year.
Yogi Vemana University M.Sc. Selection Process:-
The willing candidates must have to attend and pass an entrance exam called the YVU-CET 2017, conducted by the university. The university will select the candidates according to their scores obtained in YVU-CET.
Yogi Vemana University M.Sc. Documents Required:-
- YVUCET-2018 Rank card and Hall Ticket.
- Marks statements and Provisional/Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Transfer and Conduct certificates
- SSC and Intermediate pass certificates
- Two Passport size photographs
- Study certificates from IX class to qualifying examination
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent in case of a child of the armed person.
- Residence Certificate of parents
- Migration certificate (for other University candidates)
Yogi Vemana University M.A. Admission 2018
Yogi Vemana University invites applications for admissions to the regular mode M.A. in various specializations for the academic session 2018-2019. Candidate must have to submit the application online on the university website on or before the last date.
Yogi Vemana University M.A. Specialization:-
- History & Archaeology
- Political Science & Public Administration
Yogi Vemana University M.A. Eligibility Criteria:-
Candidates should have a Bachelor's Degree in the relevant discipline with not less than 55% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade from any recognized university or institute.
There will be a relaxation of 5% in eligibility criteria for all reserved category candidates.
Yogi Vemana University M.A. Course Duration:-
The Course Duration of M.A. is Two Year.
Yogi Vemana University M.A. Documents Required:-
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Graduation Degree Marksheet
- Caste Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Valid ID Proof
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
Yogi Vemana University M.A. Selection Process:-
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their marks in the qualifying exam.
Yogi Vemana University Application process:-
- Candidate must have to submit the application online on the university website.
- Candidate must have to fill their personal details in the application form and click on the submit button
- Candidates can register themselves for the above-mentioned courses by submitting the registration fee of amount INR 400.
- Candidate must have to pay the registration fee online by using Debit/Credit/SBI payment gateway
- Candidate must have to take two printout copies of application form with recent passport size photograph which is attested by a Gazetted officer
- Candidates must have to submit the original certificates along with the three sets of attested Xerox copies.
Yogi Vemana University Official Contact Details:-
- Address: Kadapa – 516003, Andhra Pradesh
- Phone Number: 08562-225411/400
- Fax Number: 08562-225423
- E-mail ID: email@example.com
- Website: www.yogivemanauniversity.ac.in