Yogi Vemana University is a newly established public state University. It was established in 2006 located in Kadapa district of Andhra Pradesh. The University is named after a great thinker, philosopher, and social reformer Yogi Vemana. The main campus of University is spread over an area of 700 acres of lush green land. At present, The University has 27 departments of teaching education. Yogi Vemana University offers numerous courses from Under-graduate level to research level in all 27 departments. The university also provides some UG and PG level courses through distance learning mode. Yogi Vemana University provides all kind of modern facilities to the students in pursuing their study. Presently near about 1800 students are pursuing postgraduate and research programmes. Yogi Vemana University was recognized by the University Grants Commission, New Delhi.
Yogi Vemana University Official Contact Details:
- Address: Kadapa – 516003, Andhra Pradesh
- Phone Number: 08562-225411/400
- FAX Number: 08562-225423
- E-mail ID: email@example.com
- Website: www.yogivemanauniversity.ac.in
Yogi Vemana University M. Ed Admission 2018
Yogi Vemana University has announced the notification for admission to the M.Ed (Master of Education) course for the academic year 2018-2019. Candidate must have to submit the application online on the university website on or before the last date.
Yogi Vemana University M. Ed Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates should have B. Ed degree with at least 45% aggregate marks from this university or any other NCTE recognized university.
Yogi Vemana University M. Ed Application Process:
The registration process for M. Ed Course is done through the online mode only on the official website of University.
Steps to Apply-
- Visit the University official Website.
- Click on the "Online Application" link.
- Click on the "Apply Now" Button.
- Fill the form with all necessary details.
- Click on the submit button
- Pay the registration fee OF rS. 400/- online by using Debit/Credit/SBI payment gateway.
- Candidate must have to take two printout copies of application form.
Candidates must have to submit the original certificates along with the three sets of attested photocopies which are as following:
- YVUCET-2018 Rank card and Hall Ticket
- Transfer certificate
- SSC and Intermediate pass certificates
- Two Passport size photographs
- Caste certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Migration certificate
- Valid ID Proof
Yogi Vemana University M. Ed Selection Process:
The candidates will be selected on the basis of rank in the merit list of YVUCET 2018 common entrance test conducted by the university and followed by the interview.
Yogi Vemana University M. Ed Reservation Criteria:
- For General Category Candidates: 85%
- For reserved category candidates: 15%
- Registration Start Date: 23-03-2018
- Registration Last Date: 18-05-2018
For More Information About Yogi Vemana University M. Ed Admission 2018 Visit the Official Website of University or Click Here.