Vijayanagara Sri Krishnadevaraya University is a newly established public university located at Bellary district of Karnataka State. It was established in 2010 by the Government of Karnataka through the Karnataka State Universities Act 2000. The University has been named after Krishnadevaraya, former emperor of the Vijayanagara Empire. It has jurisdiction of two districts: Bellary and Koppal. The campus of the University is located at Vinayaka Nagar, Bellary which is spread over about 100 acres of land. In addition to its main campus, the university also has one more campus in Karnataka. VSKU offers various UG, PG, Ph.D., and M.Phil. courses in various streams of science, arts, engineering, commerce, management and many more.
Vijayanagara Sri Krishnadevaraya University Official Contact Details:
- Address:- Jnana Sagara Campus, Vinayaka Nagar Cantonment, Bellary, Karnataka 583105, India
- Contact Number:- 08392-242703
- Fax Number:- 08392-242097
- E-mail ID:- email@example.com
- Website:- www.vskub.ac.in
Vijayanagara Sri Krishnadeveraya University Offers Ph.D. Programme in the following departments:
- Business Management
- Computer Science & Technology
- Electronics and Communication
- Electronics and Instrumentation
- Physical Education & Sports Science
- Polymer Science
- Adult Education
- Library and Information Science
- Political Science
- Rural Development
- Social Work
Ph.D Program in Vijayanagara Sri Krishnadevaraya University
- Duration of the program is 3 years minimum and 5 years maximum.
- As per merit and rules for socially disadvantaged is the base of admission to all Courses by the State Government.
- Each year issuing Eligibility Circular to College, Affiliated Colleges/Recognized Institutes/Schools receives check Eligibility List and accept it.
- Candidate should have Master's degree with at least 55% marks in aggregate. UGC 7-point scale or Candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) will get a relaxation of 5% of marks. Candidate should have M.Phil with at least 55% marks in aggregate or degree equivalent to M.Phil. Degree of an Indian Institution.
Instructions / Procedure for filling up online Application
- Application form only accepted online on the website of the university
- Candidate must scan his photograph, signature and thumb-impression before applying online
- Candidate should click the link University Entrance Test
Vijayanagara Sri Krishnadevaraya University Counseling Process
- After the result of the entrance exam, first cut off the list is generated. Candidates have to check their name in the first cutoff list.
- Before the second cutoff list selected candidates to have to submit the required document and deposit the course fees.
- Similarly, the second cut off students is requested to deposit the document and course fees before the third cutoff or within one week.
Vijayanagara Sri Krishnadevaraya University Exam
- The exam of University is held in semester system in two times. Once in December – January and again in May – June. Candidates have to receive the examination notification before the one month of the exam and they receive the admit card before the 15 days of the exam. In any case, those students who don’t receive the admit card before the one week of the exam they contact the examination wing of the university.
- The Entrance exam is also held by the University of some Course. For admission students have also cleared the entrance exam organized by the university on various centers of the university.
Vijayanagara Sri Krishnadevaraya University Major Research Project
- Studies on Chemically Deposited Sensitized Solar Cells
- Layer-by-layer Deposition of Window Application
- Studies in Methodologies
- A Study of Subset Selection Techniques