The Vignan's Foundation for Science, Technology and Research, Guntur was set up in the year 1997. Vignan University is associated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad as a piece of the Vignan Foundation for Science, Education and Research. The establishment was given the status of Deemed University by the UGC (University Grants Commission) Act, Government of India in 2008. The organization is supported by Vignan Group. The foundation has been evaluated and authorize with a Grade A by the nations presumed bodies like NBA and NAAC. It is additionally an ISO 9001:2000 Certified Institute. The prime goal of this University is to bestow quality training to understudies in the field of Engineering, Technology and Management.
M.Tech. Admission 2020
The M.Tech program places solid accentuation on both course work and research paper/theory. The theory is obligatory for the honor of a M.Tech degree. It is normal that the postulation will bring about excellent academic productions and national and worldwide meeting introductions. The M.Tech. The educational program at VFSTR has been intended to be exceptionally innovative with attention on interdisciplinary abilities and top-notch postulation work. Grants are offered each year for worthy understudies
Eligibility for M.Tech Candidates
Admission into M.Tech. - half total checks in the concerned B.Tech. /B.E branch with a qualified position in PGECET/GATE/VU CET.
Subject List For M.Tech Students
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Applied Engg
- The legitimacy position of the contender for confirmation will be founded on the outcome acquired in GATE or PGECET directed in AP and Telangana and gave in the event that he/she gets the necessary least half total stamps in the passing assessment according to the qualification criteria. Confirmations will be absolutely on merit and by following the booking arrangement material to Vignan's Foundation for Science, Technology and Research (Deemed to be University).
- A typical legitimacy rundown will be readied dependent on the exhibition in PGECET/GATE and qualified up-and-comers will be required the directing to be held at the Vignan's Foundation for Science, Technology and Research (Deemed to be University) premises at Vadlamudi, Guntur District, A.P.
- It is the obligation of the possibility to learn whether they have the essential capability for affirmation. Having been required the composed test/advising doesn't really mean acknowledgment of the qualification/affirmation.
- The affirmation offered to an up-and-comer who has been temporarily admitted to the program will stand dropped on the off chance that he/she doesn't present the important reports in unique relating to admission(such as Marks Statements, Transfer Certificate, Conduct Certificate and so forth.) to the Dean-Admissions before the date stipulated in the confirmation offer.
- Admissions to the program will, in any case, be dependent upon confirmation of realities from the first endorsements/reports of the competitors. In the event that any error is seen even at a later purpose of time after confirmation, the administration maintains all authority to drop the affirmation and such a choice will be conclusive and authoritative on the competitor.
How to Apply
Download M.Tech. application structure. The filled application alongside the DD for Rs. 1000/ - attracted favor of VFSTR Application Account, payable at Guntur ought to be sent to the accompanying location to reach before the last date indicated. Competitors ought to compose their name and address on the converse of DD.
- Vignan's Foundation for Science, Technology & Research (Deemed to be University)
- Vadlamudi, Guntur - 522 213 (A.P)- India
- Ph : +91 863 - 2344777 / 78
Fee Structure & Scholarships for M.Tech for 2020-21
- Admission Fee Rs.10,000 (1st Year only)
- Tuition Fee per year Rs.1,00,000
- Admission Fee Rs.20,000 (1st Year only)
- Tuition Fee per year Rs.2,00,000
- Class A: Qualified in GATE/PGECET/VULGATE with half total stamps in the qualifying assessment.
- Class B: A go in the certified assessment with least half total checks in the passing assessment.
- 25% of the absolute admission limit situates in every office are saved for grants. Out of that 5% seats with 100% grant, 10% seats with half grant and 10% seats with 25% grant. (For Example, out of 60 seats, 3 seats are with 100 % grant, 6 seats are with half grant and 6 seats with 25 % grant)
- Grants will be material for resulting years just if the understudy is advanced with 70% of imprints in the previous years with no excesses.
Vignan's Foundation for Science, Technology & Research
- Add:(Deemed to be University), Vadlamudi, Guntur-522213, Andhra Pradesh
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone Number:91-863-2344 700