Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University is also known as Purvanchal University. It was established in 1987 under U.P. state university act 1973. The university is named after Shri Vir Bahadur Singh, the former chief minister of Uttar Pradesh. The university campus is situated on Shaganj Road in Jaunpur, Uttar Pradesh. The campus of the university is spread over 171.5 Acres of land. The university has 367 affiliated graduate and post-graduate colleges. Near about three lacs and eighty thousand students are enrolled in this university. VBSPU offers a wide variety of undergraduate, postgraduate, and research levels courses in different streams of Engineering & Technology, Medicine, Management Studies, Science and Applied Social Sciences etc.
Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University Approval & Affiliation
UGC - AICTE - PCI - Government of Uttar Pradesh
Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University Campus Contact Details
- Address:- Jaunpur Shaganj Road, Siddiquepur, Jaunpur Pin 222003 Uttar Pradesh
- Phone Number:- 05452-252244, (R) 05452-252299
- E-mail ID:- email@example.com
- Website:- www.vbspu.ac.in
Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University M.Phil. Admission 2018-19
Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University has released official notification for admissions to the M.Phil. (Master of Philosophy) in various specializations for the educational session 2018-19. Candidates can register themselves by submitting a duly filled in application form along with all required documents and registration fee in university admission office on or before the last date.
Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University M.Phil. Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must possess a Master's Degree in the concerned subject with minimum 55% marks in aggregate form this university or from any other recognized university.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks will be given to candidates belonging to SC / ST / PWD and other reserved categories.
Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University M.Phil. Application Process 2018
Candidates can download the application form from the university official website. Candidates have to send the Duly filled Application Form along with self-attested requisites and application fee to the Chairman, Admission Cell (PUCAT), V. B. S Purvanchal University Jaunpur-222003, U.P. either by hand or through Regd. Post.
Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University M.Phil. Application Fee
- For General and OBC category Candidates:- Rs. 500/-
- For SC and ST Category Candidates:- Rs. 250/-
Documents Required for M.Phil. Admission In Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University
- SSC & HSC certificates & Marks sheet
- Degree certificates
- Migration certificate from the school last attended
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Employment certificate from present employer
Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University M.Phil. Admission Procedure
Selection will be based strictly on academic performance & performance in written test/Interview. Student who will qualify in GATE 2018/ CSIR-UGC NET are exempted from written test. Final seat will be confirmed only after payment of prescribed fee & verification of certificates.