Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University is a well known Public university located in Shantipuram, Phaphamau Allahabad India. It was established in 1999 under U.P University Act 1999 passed by U.P. Legislature. It is named after Bharat Ratna Rajarshi Purushottam Das Tandon Ji. U.P. Rajarshi Tandon Open University offers a wide range of professional and academic courses in Arts, Science, Commerce, Law, Computing, Management etc.
Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University Approvals & Affiliations
- Government of Uttar Pradesh
- UGC- University Grants Commission
- AICTE- All India Council for Technical Education
- NCTE- National Council for Teacher Education
Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University B.Ed. Admission 2018-2019
Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University offers admissions to the NCTE approved B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) in various subjects for the academic session 2018-2019. Candidates can register for admission by filling in the application form and submit the required processing fee, on or before the last date.
Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University B.Ed. Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed three-year bachelor’s degree in the concerned or relevant subject.
- Candidates belonging to the reserve category candidates are provided with the relaxation of 5% of marks.
Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University B.Ed. Course duration:- Minimum 2 years and Maximum 5 years
UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University B.Ed. Application Process 2018
The registration process for the B.Ed course is done through the online mode on the University official website.
Steps to Apply-
- Log on to the official website of University.
- Pay the registration fee via Bank Challan or Online Payment through the University website.
- Fill the application form carefully and upload scanned copies of all important documents.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a printout of application form and download the admit card.
- The hard copy of the form will be sent with all required documents and fee slip to the following address by speed post: “Controller of Examination, UPRTOU Shantipuram, Sector ‘F’ Phaphamau, and Allahabad 211021.
Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University B.Ed. Application Fee Details:
- For General Category Candidates:- Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST Category Candidates:- Rs. 550/-
Documents Required for B.Ed. Admission in Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University:
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Graduation Degree mark sheet
- Four colored Passport Size photo
- Caste Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Income Certificate of Parents
- Address Proof
- One Valid ID Proof
Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University B.Ed. Selection Process
Selection of the candidates is based on the written test conducted by the university and followed by the counselling process.
UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University B.Ed. Entrance Test 2018
UPRTOU will soon issue official notification for its B.Ed. Entrance Examination for admission to its B.Ed course. According to the expected schedule, the applications can begin in the month of May 2018. Once, the applications forms have been received before the last date, the candidates will be issued admit cards 10 days before the entrance exam.
UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University B.Ed. Entrance Test 2018 Result
UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2018 Result will be declared on the official website at uprtou.ac.in. After the B.ED exam which will be conducted in July 2018, the result will be announced in form of a merit list informing candidate’s Serial Number, Name of the candidate, and Roll Number.
Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University B.Ed. Entrance Test Pattern
There will be two parts in the paper:-
General Mental Ability (50% Weightage) and General Awareness (50% Weightage)
Teaching Aptitude (40% Weightage) and Understanding in two teaching Subjects (30 % Weightage to each Subject)
- Each section will have 100 Objective type questions.
- Candidates have to attempt all the questions in the duration 3 hours.
Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University B.Ed. Admission Contact Details:
- Address:- Shantipuram Awas Yojna(Sector-F), Phaphamau, Allahabad - 211013, India
- Phone Number: 0532 244 7036
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Website: www.uprtou.ac.in
For Online B.Ed. Admission in Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University | Apply Here