Utkal University is a UGC recognized University established in 1943 and laid by Dr. Rajendra Prasad, the first President of India on 1st January 1958 and it was inaugurated by Dr. S. Radhakrishnan, the second President of India on 2nd January 1963. It was also approved by AICTE. The head office of the University is located in the Bhubaneswar district of Odisha, spread over the almost 400-acre area. The campus of the University can accommodate near about 3,000 students. This is the largest affiliating university in India with 267 affiliated general colleges, 15 law colleges, 6 medical and pharmacy colleges. At present, the University has 27 postgraduate and research departments located on its main campus. Besides the regular courses, 26 sponsored courses are offered under the direct academic control of the P.G. Council of the University. Utkal University has the jurisdiction over 9 districts.
Utkal University Official Contact Details:
- Address: Vani Vihar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, Pin-751004
- Phone Number: 0674-2567940
- E-mail ID: email@example.com
- website: www.utkaluniversity.nic.in
Utkal University M. Tech Admission 2018
Utkal University invites applications for admission to the M. Tech (Master of Technology) in various engineering fields for the academic session 2018-2019. Eligible Candidates must apply for admission by filling and submitting the completed application form before 7 June 2018.
Utkal University M. Tech Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should have Bachelor degree in engineering or technology in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks from a recognized university.
- Candidates having MCA, M. Sc Computer Science/Information Technology, and MA/M.SC/MBA with Mathematics/statistics are eligible to apply for M. Tech(CS/CSE/IT).
- There is 5% relaxation in marks for all reserved category candidates.
How to Apply for M.Tech Admission in Utkal University?
The application form can be downloaded from the university official website. The application form should be correctly and completely filled-in with the relevant information.
Steps to Apply for application form-
- Fill the form with the necessary information.
- Enclose the application form with the required documents
- Pay the application form fee through e-receipt / DD / BC of Rs. 600 in favor of Administrative Office, P. G. Teaching Departments, Utkal University payable at any nationalized bank of Bhubaneswar.
- Send it to the following address:
Heads of the Engineering Department,
Utkal University, Vani Vihar,
Bhubaneswar-751004, Odisha India
Candidate should take a printout of the application form for future use.
Utkal University M. Tech Selection Process:
The selection of candidates will be based on the basis of Entrance examination conducted by the engineering department of the university and followed by the personal University.
Utkal University M. Tech Reservation Criteria:
- For Scheduled Tribe students: 22.5% seats
- For Scheduled Caste students: 16.25% seats
- Registration Start Date: 07-06-2018
- Registration Last Date: 30-06-2018
- Date of Entrance Examination: Updated Soon
- Result Date: Updated Soon
For more information about Utkal University M. Tech Admission 2018 Visit the official website of University or click here.