Tumkur University is one of the best public state university of Karnataka. It was founded in 2004 under the Karnataka State Universities Act, 2000. It is located in Tumkur District of Karnataka State. The University has 12 postgraduate departments, 2 constituent colleges, and 94 affiliated colleges. Tumkur University offers a wide variety of UG, PG and Doctorate level courses in various streams of Arts, Science and Technology, Commerce, Education, and Management etc.
Tumkur University Approval & Affiliation
- UGC- University Grants Commission
- NAAC- National Assessment of Accreditation Council
- ISRO- Indian Space Research Organization
- British Council
- Government of Karnataka
Tumkur University Campus Contact Details
- Address:- Vishwavidyanilaya Karyalaya B.H. Road, Tumkur, Karnataka 572103, India
- Phone Number:- 0816-2254546
- Fax Number: 0816-2270719
- E-mail ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website:- www.tumkuruniversity.ac.in
Tumkur University MBA Admission 2018
Tumkur University has released notification for admissions to the MBA (Master of Business Administration) program in various specializations for the academic year 2018-19. Candidates seeking admission in MBA course can register themselves by submitting a duly filled in application form along with all required documents and application fees in the University campus before the last specified date.
Tumkur University MBA Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have a Bachelor Degree with at least 55% (50% For SC/ST/cat-1/Physically challenged students) marks in aggregate or equivalent degree from this university or from any other recognized University.
Tumkur University MBA Course Duration:- 2 Years
How to Apply for MBA Admission In Tumkur University?
The application form can be obtained from the University Admission Office. In order to complete the registration process, candidates have to submit the duly filled in application form along with attested photocopies of all the required documents, and a demand draft of prescribed amount in favor of "Finance Officer, Tumkur University, Tumkur" before the due date.
Tumkur University MBA Application Fee
- For General Category Candidates:- Rs. 800/-
- For SC/ST/physically challenged Candidates:- Rs. 400/-
Payment is required to be made to
- Account Number: 05522200027445
- IFSC Code of the Branch: SYNB0000552
- Branch Code: 0552
- MICR Code: 591025546
- Account Type: Saving
- Name of the Bank and Branch: Syndicate Bank, Bhutaramanahatti, Belgaum
Tumkur University MBA Admission Process
Admission to the MBA course is done through PGCET-MBA conducted by the university and followed by the Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The entrance test is conducted for both the Karnataka residents as well as for residents of other states too. Documents to be shown at the time of Personal Interview
- Mark sheet of class X and XII.
- Mark sheets of all semesters of the qualifying exam.
- Provisional certificate of Qualifying degree
- Transfer certificate