Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University formerly known as Bhagalpur University which was established on 12th July 1960 by the Bihar State University Act,1960. The University name was changed from Bhagalpur University to Tilka Manjhi Bhagal University In 1991. It is named after the famous freedom fighter of India "Tilka Manjhi". The main campus of the University is located in Bhagalpur town of Bihar and it is spread over an area of near about 264 acres. Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University has 9 Faculties, 36 Teaching Departments, 5 Research Centres and 30 Constituent Colleges. Apart from this the university also has 24 affiliated Colleges and 15 B.Ed. Colleges. The University is one of the oldest universities in India. It is recognized by the university grants commission and also it has been accredited by the NAAC. TMBU University provides hotels facilities to both boys and girls. It possesses 4 hostels for boys and 3 hostels for girls. The University offers various courses in different departments or teaching education. In addition to this, it also provides admissions in 16 certificate courses and 6 vocational courses.
Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University Official Contact Details:
- Address: Bhagalpur, Bihar 812007, India
- Phone Number: 0641-2620353
- Fax Number: 0641-2620353
- E-mail ID: email@example.com
- Website: www.tmbu.org
Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University-TMBU Ph.D. Admissions 2018
Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University offers admissions to the Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Programme for the academic year 2018-2019. Interested candidates can submit their duly filled in applications form along with required amount of entrance fee and important enclosures to the university on or before the due date.
Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University-TMBU Ph.D. Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should have M. Tech. / M.E. / M.Sc. (Engineering) / M. Arch. / M. Pharm / M.Sc. / MCA / MBA or equivalent Degree in relevant branch from a recognized University / Institute with minimum 60% marks or 6.0 CGPA on a 10 point scale.
- Candidates having B. Tech. / B.E. / B.Sc. (Engineering)/ B. Pharm / B.Arch. or equivalent Degree in relevant branch from a recognized University/ Institute with minimum 70% marks or 7.0 CGPA on a ten point scale in the qualifying examination is also eligible to apply for Ph.D. programs.
- There will be a relaxation of 5% marks for all SC/ST candidates.
How to Apply for Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University-TMBU Ph.D. Admission?
- The Candidates can download the application form from the university website.
- Candidates can register themselves by submitting duly filled in application form along with application fee of Rs. 500 by Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favor of “The Registrar, T.M. Bhagalpur University, Payable at Bhagalpur.
- Candidates must send duly filled in applications, to the University address.
Documents Required Along With the Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University-TMBU Ph.D. Application Form:
- 10th Mark-card
- Date of Birth Proof
- Graduation and Post Graduation Marks card
- Passing Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Two latest passport size photograph
Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University-TMBU Ph.D. Application Fee:
- For General Category Candidates: Rs. 625/-
- For SC/ST Category Candidates: Rs. 425/-
Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University-TMBU Ph.D. Admission Process:
The selection of candidates for the Ph.D. course will be based on the merit in the entrance test and the performance of the candidate in the interview conducted by the university.
- Sale of application form starts on 29-05-2018
- Last date of submission of application for 30-06-2018
- Date of Entrance Test: 24-07-2018
Time of Examination:
- From 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM -Ist sitting (Objective)
- From 01:30 PM to 03:30 PM -2nd sitting (Subjective)
For More Information About Tilka Manjhi, Bhagalpur University Ph.D. Admissions 2018 Visit the Official Website of University Or Click Here