Tilak Maharashtra University is one of the oldest and top rankings deemed university located in Pune Maharashtra, India. It was established in 1921 at the suggestion of legend person Mahatma Gandhi. TMV is named after the famous freedom fighter Lokmanya Tilak. It is recognized by UGC (University Grants Commission) and approved by the AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education), BCI (Bar Council of India), and NCTE (National Council for Teacher Education). Tilak Maharashtra University is also accredited with "B+" grade by NAAC (National Assessment Accreditation Council). The campus of the university is spreading over an area of 9 acres. The complex is split into 6 storeyed and 9 storeyed buildings. The University has 8 departments. At present, the university offers various courses at UG, PG and research level under its 8 departments.
Tilak Maharashtra University official Contact Details
- Address:- Vidyapeeth Bhavan, Gultekadi, Pune 411 037, Maharashtra
- Phone Number:- 020-24403000, 24261856, 24264699, 24267888
- FAX Number:- 020-24403100, 24266068, 24271695
- Email ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website:- www.tmv.edu.in
Tilak Maharashtara Vidhyapeeth Ph.D. Admissions 2018-2019
Tilak Maharashtara Vidhyapeeth offers Ph.D. (Doctor of Philosophy) in various specializations. The University invites applications for admissions to the Ph.D. for the academic session 2018-19. Candidates can register themselves by submitting a duly filled in application form along with the entrance examination fees and all necessary documents in university admission office on or before the last date.
Tilak Maharashtara University Offers Ph.D. in the following Disciplines:
- Vidyavachaspati Indology
- Vidyavachaspati Sanskrit
- Vidyavachaspati in History
- Library Science
- Political Science
- Mass media
- Social work
Tilak Maharashtara Vidhyapeeth Ph.D. Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate must have passed post-graduation degree in the relevant stream or subject with 55% marks (for open category candidates) and 50% marks (for SC/ST category candidates) or an equivalent grade from any recognized university or institutions.
- Candidate with 55 years of age or above having post-graduation degree with 55% marks or equivalent grade from a recognized university are eligible to apply for Admission.
Tilak Maharashtara Vidhyapeeth Ph.D. Application Process
Candidates can obtain the application form along with the prospectus either from the Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth or from the Vidyapeeth Campuses / Administrative Offices of the Vidyapeeth. Attach all required documents with the application form and a DD of Rs. 3000/-. in favour of 'The Registrar’, Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth, Pune payable at Pune with the application form. Submit it at the Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth or from the Vidyapeeth Premises of the Vidyapeeth.
Documents Required Along with the Tilak Maharashtara Vidhyapeeth Ph.D. Application form:
- Graduation Certificate/ Mark list photocopy.
- Caste Certificate if applicable
- Student Visa (for International candidates)
Tilak Maharashtara Vidhyapeeth Ph.D. Admission Procedure:
The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit in the entrance examination and the interview conducted by the university. Selection of the foreign candidates is done by RRC on the basis of eligibility criteria.
For More Details About Tilak Maharashtra Vidhyapeeth Ph. D. Admission 2018 Kindly Visit the Official Website of University Or Click Here.