Srinivas University is a newly established private university in the state. It was founded by the A. Shama Rao Foundation in the year 2015. The campus of the university is situated in Surathkal, Mangalore, Karnataka, India. Srinivas University offers numerous UG, PG, and Research Level courses in different fields of Medical Sciences, Nursing, Pharmacy, Architecture, and Dental Science etc.
Srinivas University Approval & Affiliation
- UGC- University Grants Commission
- DCI- Dental Council of India
- COA- Council of Architecture
- PCI- Pharmacy Council of India
- INC- Indian Council of Nursing
- MCI- Medical Council of India
- AICTE- All India Council for Technical Education
Srinivas University Campus Contact Details
- Address:- Srinivas Nagar, Mukka, Surathkal, Mangalore – 575023, India
- Phone Number:- 07026436197
- Fax Number:- +91 824 2425966
- E-mail ID:- email@example.com
- Website:- www.srinivasuniversity.edu.in
Srinivas University BPT Admission 2018
Srinivas University has released the official notification for admission to the BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy) course for the academic session 2018-19. Interested candidates can submit their application form along with all necessary documents om university admission office before the last date.
Srinivas University BPT Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must have passed the 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects with minimum 45% (40% for SC/ST and Category I) marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade from a recognized board.
BPT Lateral Entry:- Candidates who have completed DPT course conducted by the paramedical board are eligible for admission to BPT course in the lateral entry.
Srinivas University BPT Course Duration:- Four and Half year (4 Years and 6 Months)
Age Limit for BPT Admission in Srinivas University
Candidate must have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission.
Srinivas University BPT Application Process 2018
The application form can be downloaded from the university official website. Take a printout of the downloaded file and fill the application form carefully. After filling the application form, candidates will have to visit the university to submit the application form along with the registration fee and all the required documents and certificates as instructed by the university.
Srinivas University BPT Application Fee
- For General Category Candidates:- Rs. 500/-
- For Reserved Category Candidates:- Rs. 300/-
Srinivas University BPT Admission Process 2018
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their marks obtained in the entrance examination conducted by the university and followed by the document verification process. Candidates will have to submit these documents along with the filled application and 6 passport size recent photographs.
- S.S.L.C. Marks Card
- PUC Marks Card
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate (For non-Karnataka domiciliary candidates)