Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences is situated in Triputi Andhra Pardesh. The institute was established in 1993. With the blessings of Lord Venkateswara Institute established itself as a Medical University. Since 2003 SVIMS has been recognized for conducting various DM, MCh, MD courses by Medical Council of India (MCI).
Objectives of the Institute:
Function as a referral hospital
Training in particularly in relating to super specialties are Objectives of the Institute
Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences Campus Contact Details
- Address: Tirupati, Alipiri Road, Andra Pradesh 517507, India
- Mobile Number: 0877-2287152
- Fax Number: 0877–2286803
- Email: email@example.com
Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences Approval and Affiliation
- Approved by: MCI,UGC
- Affiliated with: State University
Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences Medical Records Science
- Duration: 08
- No. of seats: 02
- Elgibility: Any degree
Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences Method of Selection
- Candidarte should Pass the qualifying examination in a single attempt
- Total percentage of marks obtained by Candidate in the previous UG course required for eligibility
- Elder person based on the date of birth will be selected 1st if the marks are same
Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences online registration
- Candidate can register themselves on the official website of the university http://svimstpt.ap.nic.in.
- Candidate must read the guidelines provide there
- Candidate should upload his documents on the website of the university.
Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences Admission Procedure:
- Admission will be given on the base of attested xerox copies of the certificates.
- A registration number will be allotted to every candidate
- Entries in the admission application should be correct, on the base of entries the candidate admitted into the DDE
- Original documents will be verified and after that they will be returned
- Candidate must consult the study center to check the the availability of that course
Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences Documents Required for Admission
- Filled in Application (provided by office)
- certificate showing the date of birth.
- Intermediate Bi.PC Marks list.
- Transfer certificate.
- Residence certificate of the candidate / parents
- Copy of the Aadhar Card
- Spl. Category certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Passport size 4 photographs
- Stamp size 2 photographs
- Income certificate