Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University is a Deemed to be University situated in Bhubaneswar, Odisha. The university is spread over an area of 200 acres of land. It was started in 2007 by the Prof Manoj Ranjan. It has nine affiliated institutes. Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University (SOA) offers a wide variety of UG (Undergraduate), PG (Postgraduate), and Research Level courses in various fields of engineering, medicine, pharmacy, business, nursing, biotechnology, science, humanities, environment, nanotechnology, materials science, agriculture, and law.
Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University Approval & Affiliation
- UGC- University Grants Commission
- MHRD- Ministry of Human Resource Development
- NABH- National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare
- IAO- International Accreditation Organization
- NBA- National Board of Accreditation
- PCI- Pharmacy Council of India
- INC- Indian Nursing Council
- AICTE- All India Council for Technical Education
- BCI- Bar Council of India
- DCI- Dental Council of India
- MCI- Medical Council of India
- Government of Odisha
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Campus Contact Details
- Address:- Khandagiri Square, Bhubaneswar, Orissa 751030, India
- Phone Number:- 0674-2350635
- Fax Number:- 0674-2350642
- E-mail ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website:- www.soauniversity.ac.in
Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University B.Pharm. Admission 2018
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University has released official notifications admission to the PCI approved B.Pharm. program for January 2018 session. Candidates can submit their duly filled in applications form along with all required documents and application fees in university administrative block on or before the last date. The application form can be downloaded from the university official website.
Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University B.Pharm. Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination with passing marks in English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology from a recognized board.
- Candidates who have passed two year diploma course in Pharmacy with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from State Board of Pharmacy (SBP) or SCTE & VT, Odisha, or equivalent are also eligible to apply for B.Pharm. lateral entry admission to 2nd year.
Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University B.Pharm. Course Duration
- After 10+2 the duration of the B.Pharm. course duration is four years and after Diploma course the duration of the course is three years.
Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University B.Pharm. Application Process 2018
The candidates can download the application form from the university official website. Candidates have to take a print out of the downloaded application form. Fill the application form and paste a latest new passport size photograph on the available spot. Attach attested photocopies of all the required documents with the Application Form and send it along with application fees to the following address:
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan Deemed University,
Institute of Technical Education & Research (Campus),
Jagamara Post: Khandagiri, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India. Pin Code: 751030
Documents Required for B.Pharm. Admission In Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University
- 10th and 10+2 Mark Sheets & Passing Certificates
- Migration / Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Address Proof
- One Valid Identity Proof
- 5 Passport size photographs
Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University B.Pharm. Application Fees
- For General Category Candidates:- Rs. 1000/-
- For Reserved Category Candidates:- Rs. 500/-
Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University B.Pharm. Selection Process
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the entrance test conducted by the University and followed by an Interview. Candidates should bring all original documents at the time of counseling process.