Shri Venkateshwara University is a popular self-financed private university situated in Jyotiba Phule Nagar, Uttar Pradesh. It was founded by the Shri Sudhir Giri in 2010. SVU University is promoted by the Shri Bankey Bihari Educational & Welfare Trust (SBBEWT). It offers various courses in the fields of Engineering & Technology, Commerce & Management, Mass Communication, Pharmaceutical Science, Humanities, Language & Social Science, Library & Information Science, Nursing, Applied Science, Education, Agriculture Science, Design and Paramedical Science.
Shri Venkateshwara University Approvals & Affiliations:
- Government of Uttar Pradesh
- UGC- University Grants Commission
- AICTE- All India Council for Technical Education
- INC- Indian Nursing Council
- NCTE- National Council for Technical Education
- PCI- Pharmacy Council of India
- BCI- Bar Council of India
- AIU- Association of Indian Universities
- CEGR- Centre for Education Growth and Research
Shri Venkateshwara University B.Ed. Admission 2018-2019
Shri Venkateshwara University invites applications for admissions to the NCTE Approved B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) in various teaching subjects for the academic session 2018-19. Candidates can register themselves by submitting a properly filled application form along with all required documents and registration fee in university admission office on or before the last date.
Shri Venkateshwara University B.Ed. Scholarship Admission 2018
SVU, Gajraula also offers B.Ed. Scholarship for its meritorious students.
Scholarship Fee Waiver Eligibility
SVU Scholarship 75% 90% and above in class 12th
Meritorious Student Scholarship 25% 85% and above in class 12th
Extra Curricular Excellence Scholarship 50% Excellence in Sports/ Oratory/ Presentation/ Cultural Art
Shri Venkateshwara University B.Ed. Eligibility Criteria:
- Graduation in any traditional discipline with minimum 50% marks. In case of professional degree with minimum 55% marks. 5% relaxation to SC/ST in both the cases.
Shri Venkateshwara University B.Ed. Course Duration: 2 Years
Shri Venkateshwara University B.Ed. Fee Structure:
- Shri Venkateshwara University B.Ed. Annual Tuition Fee:- Rs. 35000/-
- Shri Venkateshwara University B.Ed. Exam Fee:- Rs. 5000/-
- Shri Venkateshwara University B.Ed. Registration Fee:- 3000/-
- Shri Venkateshwara University B.Ed. Enrollment Fee:- 500/-
Shri Venkateshwara University B.Ed. Application Process 2018
The application form can be filled through offline mode. Candidates can download the application form from the university website or can also obtain it from the Registrar office. Here are the steps to apply:
- Go to the University Official Website.
- Select Admissions Procedure tab on the home page.
- Take the print of the form and fill all the mandatory details in the application form.
- Submit the duly filled in form along with the all documents and application fee to the following address:
Shri Venkateshwara University
NH-24, Rajapur, Gajraula, District- Amroha 24436 (UP)
Shri Venkateshwara University B.Ed. Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Entrance Test (SVU CET) conducted by the university and followed by the counselling process. The final selection is done after the documents verifications.
Documents Required at the time of Shri Venkateshwara University B.Ed. Counselling 2018
1. Proof of passing /qualifying examination
2. Proof of Age (Copy of High School Certificate)
3. Proof of Category/Caste
4. Income Certificate
5. Proof of Sub-Category
6. Medical Certificate (for PH/BL)
7. Certificate of 10th (for PH/BL)
8. Domicile Certificate
Shri Venkateshwara University B.Ed. Admission Contact Details:
- Address:- NH-24, Venkateshwara Nagar, Rajabpur Gajraula, Distt:- Amroha, U.P.-244236
- Phone Number:- 05922-258325, 258329
- Fax Number:- 05922-258302
- E-mail ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website:- www.svu.edu.in
For Online B.Ed. Admission in Shri Venkateshwara University | Click Here