Shri Govind Guru University was established in 2015 by the Shri Govind Guru University Act, 2015 of the Government of Gujarat. It is a public state university located in Godhra, Gujarat, India. The University has 111 affiliated colleges. Shri Govind Guru University offers a wide variety of UG (Undergraduate), PG (Postgraduate), and Doctorate level courses in different fields of Medical Science, Arts, Architecture, Nursing, and Law etc.
Shri Govind Guru University Approval & Affiliation
- UGC - University Grants Commission
- INC - Indian Nursing Council
- BCI - Bar Council of India
- NCTE - National Council for Teacher Education
- Government of Gujarat
Shri Govind Guru University Campus Contact Details
- Address:- RTO Road, Godhra, Panchmahal 389001, Gujarat, India
- Phone Number:- 02672- 255103
- E-mail ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website:- www.sggu.ac.in
Shri Govind Guru University B.Ed. Admission 2018-19
Shri Govind Guru University invites applications for admission to the NCTE Approved B.Ed. (Bachelor of Education) in various teaching subjects for the educational session 2018-19. Candidates seeking admission in B.Ed. course can register themselves by submitting a duly filled in application form along with required processing fees and necessary documents at the University admission office on or before the last specified date.
Shri Govind Guru University B.Ed. Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have passed the Bachelor Degree in any stream with minimum 55% (50% in case of SC / ST / OBC Category Candidates) marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade from a recognized board.
Shri Govind Guru University B.Ed. Course Duration:- 2 Years or 4 Semesters
Shri Govind Guru University B.Ed. Application Process 2018
The application form can be obtained from university admission office on cash payment of the prescribed amount. Candidates have to fill all the column of the application form and submit it along with application fees and attested photocopies of all the necessary enclosures in the university admission office before the stipulated time.
Note:- The application fees can also be paid through Demand Draft Drawn in favour of "The Registrar, Shri Govind Guru University" Payable at Godhra, Gujarat, India.
Documents Required for B.Ed. Admission In Shri Govind Guru University
- 10th class Certificate and Mark sheet
- 12th class Certificate and Mark sheet
- Final year consolidated Mark sheet of Graduation
- Provisional Certificate or Graduation Degree
- Final year consolidated Mark sheet of Master Degree (if applicable)
- Provisional Certificate or Master Degree (if applicable)
- Original Migration Certificate (need to submit by the end of Nov)
- Colour photographs of the candidate
Shri Govind Guru University B.Ed. Selection Process
The selection of the candidates is done on the basis of their marks obtained in the qualifying examination and followed by the counseling process. Candidates must bring above mentioned all original documents at the time of admission process. Candidates have to pay the first semester application fee at time of admission process.