Shobhit University was established in 2006 by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. It is a Deemed University. The campus of the university is located in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh. The university has two campuses another one is located in Gangoh. The main mission of the university is to promote learning in Indian tradition with an international outlook. Shobhit University offers undergraduate, graduate, research level courses in the Department of Engineering & Technology, Ayurveda, Naturopathy, Education, Paramedical, Management, Pharmacy, law & Applied sciences etc.
Shobhit University Approvals & Affiliations
UGC - NAAC - AICTE - BCI - PCI - NCTE - DEC - RCI - CCRYN - NATS - BAT - Government of Uttar Pradesh
Shobhit University Campus Contact Details
- Address:- NH-58, Modipuram, Meerut - 250 110, UP India
- Phone Number:- +91 9675190001
- Fax Number:- +91 121 2575724
- E-mail ID:- email@example.com
- Website:- www.shobhituniversity.ac.in
Shobhit University Ph.D. Admission 2018-19
Shobhit University has released official notifications for admission to the Ph.D. (Doctor of Philosophy) in various specializations for the academic session 2018-19. Candidates seeking admission in Ph.D. can apply either through online mode or through offline mode.
Shobhit University Offers Ph.D. in the following specializations
Agri-informatics, Bio-informatics, Biomedical Engg, Civil, Computer Science, Economics, Education, Electrical, Electronics & communication, English, Environmental Science, Law, Life sciences, Mathematics, Management, Mechanical, Microbiology, Physics, Pharmaceutical science
Shobhit University Ph.D. Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must possess a Master Degree from this university or any other recognized university with at least 50% aggregate marks.
- Candidates who have passed the M.Phil. Degree in the concerned subject with minimum 55% marks in aggregate are also eligible to apply for Ph.D. Admission.
Shobhit University Ph.D. Application Process 2018
Candidates who want to take admission in Ph.D. programme in Shobhit University, they can apply either online and offline. Here are the steps to apply:
- Visit the official website of Shobhit University.
- Click on ‘Register Online: Admission Registration Form’.
- Fill the application form with relevant details
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 1100/- through debit/ credit card or Net banking
- Upload attested copies of Scanned Photograph, signature and relevant documents.
- Save the online application form.
- After successful submission of application form, take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Candidates can obtain the application form from the university website. take a printout of it. Fill the application form with all the relevant details and Candidates have to send the filled in application form to the address mention below in an A4 size envelope by Speed post / reliable courier with the application fee of Rs. 1100/- through non-refundable demand draft (in favour of Shobhit University, Meerut or Shobhit University, Gangoh).
Documents Required for Ph.D. Admission In Shobhit University
- Essential Qualification details (Percentage of marks/CGPA, University/college information)
- Front facing Passport size clear photograph of the Candidate with clear lenses
- Scanned copy of SC/ST Certificates in PDF format only (if applicable)
- Scanned copy of Domicile Category in PDF format only (if applicable)
Shobhit University Ph.D. Admission Process
Selection of the candidates to the Ph.D. programme is done on the basis of written test and interview conducted by the university.