Sardar Patel University was established in the year 1955 by an Act of the Legislative Assembly of the then Bombay Province. It is one of the largest (student strength- around 40,000) university in Gujarat. It is named after the independence leader Shree Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel. The university has many Affiliated Colleges. Sardar Patel University offers various courses at the undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral level in different fields of Science, Arts, Commerce, Management, Engineering, Pharmacy, Medicine, Homeopathy, Home Science, Law and Education etc. In addition to the UG and PG courses, SPU also offers Diploma and Advanced Certificate Courses.
Sardar Patel University Approval & Affiliation
UGC - NAAC - BCI - PCI - AICTE - NCTE - Government of Gujarat
Sardar Patel University Campus Contact Details
- Address:- Vallabh Vidyanagar-388120, Gujarat, India
- Phone Number:- 02692-226899
- E-mail ID:- email@example.com
- Website:- www.spuvvn.edu
Sardar Patel University M.Pharm. Admission 2018-19
Sardar Patel University has released official notification for admission to the PCI Approved M.Pharm. (Master of Pharmacy) in two specializations for the educational session 2018-19. Candidates seeking admission in M.Pharm. course can apply through online mode on university official website before the last specified date.
Sardar Patel University M.Pharm. Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must have passed the B.pharm. Degree with minimum 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade from a recognized university or college.
Sardar Patel University M.Pharm. Course Duration:- 2 Years (4 Semesters)
Sardar Patel University M.Pharm. Seats (Intake):- 36 (18 students in each branch)
How to Apply for M.Pharm. Admission In Sardar Patel University?
The registration process for all the courses offered by the university is done through the online mode on university official website. Here are the steps to apply:
- Visit the Admission-Portal of the university.
- Navigate the online application form link and click on it.
- Fill all the necessary details in the application form and upload scanned copy of all required documents.
- Pay the application fee through the available mode of payment.
- Download the duly filled in application form along with Fee receipt for future use.
Sardar Patel University M.Pharm. Admission Process
Admission to the M.Pharm. course is done on the basis of their marks obtained in the qualifying examination and followed by the counseling process. Candidates should bring a set of photocopies of all required documents along with all original documents for verification at the time of counseling process. The M.Pharm. counseling process will be held in university own campus.
Documents Required at the time of M.Pharm. Counseling in Sardar Patel University
- Admission Form in duplicate
- Original Counseling Allotment Letter & Two set Photocopy
- Counseling Fee Receipts
- Mark Sheet of Class X
- Mark Sheet of Class XII
- Mark Sheet of B.Pharm.
- Original Character Certificate
- Original Transfer Certificate
- Original Migration Certificate
- Attested copy of Domicile Certificate
- Income certificate
- Recent Passport Size Photograph – 4 Nos.
- Medical Certificate