RIMT University is known as Regional Institute of Management and Technology. It was established in 1998 as an Engineering College. In 2015, It was granted as University under section 2(f) of the UGC. The campus of the university is located in Mandi Gobindgarh. The main mission of the university is to provide quality technical education. The university has a number of constituent colleges offering courses in management, engineering, architecture, education. RIMT University offers a wide variety of UG, PG and Research level programs in the disciplines of science, commerce, arts, law, computer science, paramedics, management, journalism and more under several schools.
RIMT University Approval & Affiliation
- UGC - University Grants Commission
- AICTE - All India Council for Technical Education
- COA - Council of Architecture
- NCTE - National Council for Teacher Education
- PCI - Pharmacy Council of India
- BCI - Bar Council of India
- SCVT - State Council for Technical Education & Vocational Training
- Government of Punjab
RIMT University Campus Contact Details
- Address:- Opposite Floating Restaurant, Sirhind Side, Mandi Gobindgarh-147301, Punjab (INDIA)
- Toll-free Number:- 1800-137-0022
- E-mail ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website:- www.rimt.ac.in
RIMT University B.Pharm. Admission 2018
RIMT University invites applications for admission to the PCI Approved B.Pharm. (Bachelor of Pharmacy) for the educational session 2018-19. Candidates seeking admission in B.Pharm. course can apply either through online mode or by offline mode.
RIMT University B.Pharm. Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have passed the 10+2 examination in Science stream (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) with minimum 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade from a recognized board.
RIMT University B.Pharm. Course Duration:- 4 Years
How to Apply for B.Pharm. Admission In RIMT University?
RIMT University conducts admission to B.Pharm. course through online or offline mode as desired by the candidate.
- Visit the university official website.
- Click on the "Apply Online" Button.
- Register yourself and fill the online application form.
- Upload all required documents and save the online form.
- Now, pay the application fee through PayU gateway.
Candidates are required to visit the University campus and collect the application form and prospectus in person by paying the prescribed application fee. Candidates can also request the application form and prospectus via the post by sending a demand draft of the application fee through registered post/ courier. After receiving the application form, the candidate must fill all the required details in the application form and not leave any column blank. Attach all required documents with the application form. The complete application form and all necessary enclosures, including DD of the prescribed application fee (if applicable), must be sent via registered post/ speed post to the following address:
RIMT University, Mandi
Gobindgarh-147301, (Punjab) INDIA
RIMT University B.Pharm. Admission Process
Selection of the candidates is done on the basis of their marks obtained in the qualifying examination and followed by the interview. a final merit list is prepared on the basis of marks in the qualifying examination and interview. No separate list is prepared for SC/ST category candidates.
Documents Required at the time of B.Pharm. Admission In RIMT University
- Self-attested Xerox copy of Matriculation or equivalent examination certificate bearing date of birth
- Self-attested Xerox copy of Marks Card of the qualifying examination, or evidence of having appeared in the qualifying examination
- Character certificate issued by the Principal of the school/college last attended
- Four recent passport size self-attested photographs
- Domicile / Reserved Category certificate, as applicable
- Candidates with a gap period of one-year or more must submit an affidavit stating that he/ she was not involved in any criminal activity during the gap period
- Persons with Disability Certificate issued by the Chief Medical Officer of the concerned district
- Self-attested Photostat copy of the CET rank letter and score card, as applicable