Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies is one of the best university for higher education in the fields of Information Technology and engineering. It was founded in 2008. The university campus is located at Basar, Telangana. The institution follows all the norms and regulations of University Grants Commission. Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies also provides scholarship facility to those belonging to the economically backward sections of the society.
Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies Approvals & Affiliations
UGC - AICTE - Government of Telangana
Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies Campus Contact Details
- Address:- Campus of IIIT-H, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana 500032, India
- Phone Number:- 040-23001830
- E-mail ID:- email@example.com
- Website:- www.rgukt.in
Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies Ph.D. Admission 2018-19
Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies invites applications for admission to the full time Ph.D. (Doctor of Philosophy) programme for the academic year 2018-19. The Application process will begin in May 2018 and the application must be submitted within the stipulated time.
Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies offers Ph.D. in the following the following Departments
- (I) Engineering (II) Science
Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies Ph.D. Eligibility Criteria
For Engineering Courses
- Candidates should have an M.Tech / MS Degree in an appropriate branch with GATE or Equivalent Qualification with a minimum of 7.5 CGPA out of 10 for general category and 7.0 for SC / ST category.
For Science Courses
- Candidates should have a first Class Master’s degree in MA / M.Sc. in an appropriate branch with minimum CPI of 7.0 or 70% of marks.
- Candidates who have qualified CSIR-JRF or NET; or UGC-JRF or NET Qualified are also eligible to apply for Ph.D. Admission.
Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies Ph.D. Application Process 2018
Candidates should access the Application Form from the University website. Candidates should then click on the “Online Application link” and fill the details in the respective fields.
Candidate must verify the information after filling. Candidates should then submit the Application Form.
After submitting the online application form, it will be saved as a PDF file. Candidates should take a print out of the filled up Application.
Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies Ph.D. Application Fee
- For General Category Candidates:- Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ST Category Candidates:- RS. 300/-
NOTE- Candidates should pay an application fee in any nationalized bank through a Demand Draft drawn in favour of The Registrar, RGUKT, payable at Hyderabad.
Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies Ph.D. Admission Process
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written test conducted by the university and followed by the interview. Candidates are exempted from writing the Written Entrance Examination if candidates have qualified GATE/UGC-JRF/UGC-NET/UGC-SET.