Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment
Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh has give notification for the post of Senior Scale Stenographer on direct recruitment basis.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Post Detail:
Number of Post: 33
Post Name: Sr. Scale Stenographer
Degree in BA or B.Sc
Candidates age must be between 21 to 30 as on 27/06/2017.
Application fees for the SC/ST/BC is Rs. 250.
Also the application fees for Ex-Serviceman and physically handicapped categories have to pay Rs. 250.
Fees for the general category is Rs. 500.
Candidates have to pay the fees by Demand Draft or Indian postal order payable at Chandigarh in favour of Registrar General, High Court of Punjab and Haryana, Chandigarh.
Documents Required at the time of Interview:
· All education qualification documents and other documents mentioned in online application and one set of self attested copies of these certificates.
How can Apply:
· Candidates have to submit their application on the prescribed format.
· Attest copies of all documents.
· Pay the fees using Demand Draft or Postal Order.
· Send all attested document with application form and at least one self addressed written envelop should be deposited in the Co-ordination Branch (Receipt & Dispatch), Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh-160001 on or before the 27/06/2017 up to 5:00 p.m.
· End Date of Apply online: 27/06/2017 up to 5:00 p.m.