Poornima University is a well known UGC approved Private University in Rajasthan. The campus of the university is situated in Sitapura, Jaipur. The university offers wide range of Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, and Doctorate level courses in different specializations of Engineering, Architecture, Management, Commerce, Design, Science, Public Health, Computer applications and Hotel Management.
Poornima University - PU offers PhD. programs across 5 disciplines such as Engineering, Design, Management, Science & Humanities and Public Health.
Master’s degree or Professional degree equivalent to Master’s degree with minimum 55% (45% for SC/ST/ OBC(non-creamy layer) / Differently-Abled) marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale.
Ph.D. Fee Structure
- Application form Fee: (Non-Refundable)- Rs. 1,200/-
- Registration and Course work – First year- Rs. 75,000/-
- Caution Money (Along with First Installment of Fee) Refundable- Rs. 5,000/-
- Second Year- Rs. 75,000/-
- Third Year- Rs. 75,000/-
- Fourth /Fifth / Sixth year (if Applicable)- Rs. 30,000/-
- Extension Fee Seventh & Eighth Year (if Applicable)- Rs. 10,000/-
- Administrative Fee– Rs 5,000/-
Poornima University accepts the application via online and Offline modes. The application process for both the modes are mentioned below:
- Visit the official website and click on ‘Apply Online’.
- Fill all the required details and click on ‘Register’
- Now, login using the email ID and password.
- Fill in the application form and upload the necessary documents.
- Post filling, submit the application form.
- Make application fee payment of Rs. 1200/- on PayTM or HDFC portal.
- Visit the official website the official website and click on ‘Admission’
- Now select the preferred course and click on ‘Apply Offline’
- Download the application form by clicking the link on the pop-up screen.
Candidates need to submit the application form and DD along with the attached document to the following postal address:
Poornima University IS 2027 to 2031 Ramchandrapura,
P.O.: Vidhani Vatika Sitapura Extension, Jaipur-303905 (Raj.)
NOTE - Candidates can pay the application fee via DD of Rs. 1200/- in favour of “Poornima University”, payable at Jaipur.
- Mark-sheet/Grade sheet/Transcripts of the qualifying examination
- 6 passport size photos
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Demand Draft
Candidates are selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test and personal interview conducted by the Poornima University. Candidates who have qualified UGC-NET (including JRF)/UGC-CSIR NET (including JRF)/SLET/GATE/Teacher Fellowship holder or M. Phil. degree are exempted from Written Test.
The Entrance Test will be of 2.5 hours consisting of two parts with weightage equal to 70 marks: (i) Research Methodology (Objective Type) (Duration: 90 Minutes) and (ii) Subject Specific Related Short Essay Type Questions (Duration: 60 Minutes).
- Application Form available for download on University website- 22nd Feb. 2020
- Last Date of filling the Application and acceptance of receipt by (Post / online / in person)- 19th April, 2021
- Document Verification (X/XII/UG/PG)/ Other relevant to be emailed- 20th April, 2021
- Ph.D. Entrance Test & Personal Interview- 3rd- 4th May, 2021
- Result Declaration- 05th May, 2021
- Commencement of PhD. Course-work classes- July 2021