PES University is the best private university located in Bengaluru, Karnataka. It was established in 2013 by the People's Education Society (PES). It has three more campuses namely PES Institute of Technology South Campus, PES Central Campus located in Hanumanthnagar, Bangalore and PES Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Andhra Pradesh. PES University offers a wide variety of UG, PG, and Doctorate level courses in different fields of Engineering, Medicine, Management and Life Sciences etc.
PES University Approval & Affiliation
- UGC- University Grants Commission
- AICTE- All India Council for Technical Education
- NAAC- National Assessment of Accreditation Council
- PCI- Pharmacy Council of India
- COA- Council of Architecture
- BCI- Bar Council of India
- Government of Karnataka
PES University Campus Contact Details
- Address:- 100 Feet Ring Road, BSK III Stage, Bengaluru – 560085, Karnataka India
- Phone Number:- +91 80 2672 4783
- Fax Number:- +91 80 2672 0886
- E-mail ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website:- www.pes.edu
PES University B.Pharm. Admission 2018
PES University has released notification for admission to the PCI approved B.Pharm. (Bachelor of Pharmacy) for the academic year 2018-19. Interested candidates can submit their duly filled in application form along with required documents at the university on or before the last date.
PES University B.Pharm. Eligibility Criteria
Applicant must have passed the 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology with minimum 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade from a recognized board.
PES University B.Pharm. Course Duration:- 4 Years or 8 Semesters
PES University B.Pharm. Application Process 2018
The application form can be filled through online mode on the university website. Here are the steps to apply online-
- Visit the Official Website of University.
- Fill the course and other personal details on the registration form.
- After this, click the “submit” button.
- Upload a latest new passport size photograph of 150 x 150 pixels dimensions.
- Pay the application fee through Online payment, Challan or Demand Draft in favor of “PES University General Fund” payable at Bangalore.
- Take a print out of the duly filled in application form and send it along with following listed documents to the below mentioned address:
Manager – Admissions
Office of Admissions, PES University,
100 Ft Ring Road, BSK 3rd Stage, Bangalore – 560085
Documents Required along with the PES University B.Pharm. Application Form
- Class X Marks card / Birth Certificate
- 10+2 Marks Card
- Transfer Certificate / College Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Copy of Fees Receipt
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- 6 Copies of color passport size and stamp size photographs
PES University B.Pharm. Admission Procedure
Admission to the B.Pharmacy course is done through entrance test conducted by the university and followed by the counseling process.