Osmania University is the best state university in the State. It was established in 1918. Osmania University is named after the founder of the university, Nawab Osman Ali Khan. It is the 7th oldest in the Country and the 3rd oldest in South India. The university campus is spread over 1300 acres of land. The university has 1000 affiliated colleges located in nearby cities of Hyderabad. Osmania University offers various UG, PG, and research levels courses in different fields of Commerce, Business Administration, Arts, Computer Applications, Law, Library and Information Science, and Pharmacy etc.
Osmania University Approval & Affiliation
- UGC- University Grants Commission
- NAAC- National Assessment and Accreditation Council
- AICTE- All India Council for Technical Education
- BCI- Bar Council of India
- MCI- Medical Council of India
- NCTE- National Council for Teacher Education
- PCI- Pharmacy Council of India
- Government of Telangana
Osmania University Campus Contact Details
- Address:- Hyderabad, Telangana 500007, India
- Phone Number:- +91-40-27682364
- E-mail ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website:- www.osmania.ac.in
Osmania University LLM Admission 2018
Osmania University invites applications for admission to the BCI Approved LLM (Master of Laws) for the educational session 2018-19. Candidates seeking admission in LLM course can register themselves by submitting a duly filled in application form along with all required documents and registration fee in university before the last specified date.
Osmania University LLM Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must possess an L.L.B. degree with not less than 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university or college.
- Candidates who have passed the BA+LLB or B.Sc. + L.L.B. or B.B.A + L.L.B. from a BCI approved institutes are also eligible to apply for LLM Admission.
Osmania University LLM Course Duration: 2 Years
How to Apply for L.L.M. Admission in Osmania University?
Candidates can download the application form from the university website or can also obtain the same from the university campus on cash payment of the prescribed amount. In order to complete the registration process, candidates have to fill the application form and affix a latest new passport size photograph on the application form. Finally, submit the completely filled in application form along with all required documents and registration fees in university administrative block on or before the last date.
Documents required for L.L.M. Admission in Osmania University
- SSC and HSC Marksheets and Passing Certificates
- Graduation Degree Marksheets
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Address Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- 5 Latest Passport Size Photographs
- Bank Demand Draft
- Community, Nativity, and Date of Birth Certificate
- Income Certificates
Osmania University L.L.M. Application Fees
- For General Category Candidates:- Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ST Category Candidates:- Rs. 300/-
Osmania University L.L.M. Admission Process
Selection of the candidates is done on the basis of marks secured in the entrance test conducted by the university. Osmania University announces a merit list according to which students are admitted to LLM Course.