National University of Advanced Legal Studies was established in 2005 by an Act of Kerala State Legislature Act 27 of 2005. In 2008 ensured the active involvement of the Government of Kerala and functions of the authorities of the University.
- Vision of the university: Centre of Excellence in teaching, research and extension activities and Becoming a vibrant knowledge Centre. Dissemination of knowledge, creation advancement and Bringing about creation advancement. Action leaders in a wide range of spheres by providing value-based and Creating technologically equipped thought
National University of Advanced Legal Studies Campus Contact Details
- Address: H.M.T. Colony P.O. Kalamassery, Ernakulam (683 503)
- Phone : 0484-2555990
- Fax No: 0484 – 2555992
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.nuals.ac.in/
National University of Advanced Legal Studies Duration for M.Phil
- Duration of the program is 1 year.
National University of Advanced Legal Studies Eligibility for M.Phil
Candidate who are willing for registration to the M.Phil programme should have a Post Graduation Degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% marks or a minimum CGPA . Relaxation of 5% marks in the minimum eligible marks for admission for candidate belonging to SC/ST community. Candidate should have to pass the Departmental Admission Test (DAT) organise by university. Candidates are exempted from DAT who have qualified UGC-NET Lecturership examination. They can join for M.Phil at any time.
National University of Advanced Legal Studies Duration for PhD program
PhD program in the university has minimum 3 years and Max 05 years duration from the date of registration. The candidate have to complete his research in the given period of time. If he fails to do it his registration will be canceled.
National University of Advanced Legal Studies Procedure
Candidates seeking registration to the doctoral programme shall do so by submitting their application once a year by the University. In the prescribed form on payment of the required fees application for admission shall be submitted to the University. Candidates shall submit their applications through the Head of the Institution to the Registrar of the University who intending to do research in Recognized Institutions.
National University of Advanced Legal Studies Fee charges
- Admission Fee: 10,000
- Semester Fee: 25,000
- Internet Charges: 5,000
- Support Service Charges: 6,000
- Maintenance Fee: 5,000
- Hostel Rent: 18,000
- Library Security: 5,000
- Hostel Security: 5,000
- Multi Media and Library Fee: 5,000
- Campus Development Fee: 15,000
- Mess fee: 15,000
- Total Fee: 1,20,000
- Fee for 2nd Semester: 47,000
- Total Fee for 1st year: 1,67,000
- Total Fee for 2nd year: 1,12,000
- Grand Total Fee: 2,79,000
National University of Advanced Legal Studies Admission and Registration
- For admission candidate candidate should have to pass the Departmental Admission Test (DAT).
- After paying the required fees in the University Office and fulfilling such other requirements as per the admission rules candidate take provisional admission in the University/Recognized Institution within fifteen days from the date of issue of Memo.
- The University shall allot provisional registration numbers to students from the date on which he/she was provisionally admitted to the University/Recognized Institution concerned.
- At the time of admission candidate should have to submit all his documents xerox copy and take original with them for inquiry. There document will be returned after the checking of the document