Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology (NDUAT) is an agricultural university in the Faizabad district in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is in the small town of Milkipur Constituency known as Kumaran. It was established on 10 October 1975. It is a State Type University. The Chancellor of the University is the Governor of Uttar Pradesh. Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology offering admission for various courses. Students can apply for admission online and offline mode. If the student wants to apply from online mode, fill up the application form on the official. Students have to pay the application fee by credit/debit cards.
- Agriculture & Veterinary Science
- Master's degree in the subject that the doctorate is going to be pursued in from a UGC Recognized University or Institute.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks will be given to reserved category candidates.
- A person whose M.Phil. dissertation has been evaluated and the viva voce is pending may be admitted to the Ph.D. programme of the same Institution.
How to Apply
- Candidates can obtain the application form from university campus. Candidates have to fill all necessary details in the application form. Submit the dully filled in application form along with prescribed fee and all required documents to the admission office on or before the last date.
Enclosures to be attached-
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Marks sheets of previous qualifying examination
- Birth Certificate from Competent Authority.
- Caste and Bonafide certificate (if applicable)
- Leaving/Transfer certificate from school or college last attended
- Certificate of Income in original issued by Panchayat.
- Non-Migrant Caste Certificate
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if applicable)
- OCI /PIO Card /document issued by the Competent Authority for NRI candidates.
- Admission to Ph.D program is offered on the basis of Anand Agricultural University – Ph.D Entrance Test (NDUAT-PET). Candidates will be selected on the merit of entrance exam followed by Personal Interview. Candidates who have qualified in the examinations like CSIR- NET/ UGC-NET/ JRF/lectureship/ SET/SLET/ GATE/ ICAR/ ICMR/ DBT/ DST-Inspire are exempted from the university-based entrance test.