Meenakshi Academy Of Higher Education And Research was established on March 31, 2004. It is a member of the Meenakshi Group of Institutions. The university was conferred with the status of ‘Deemed to be University’ by the MHRD as per Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956. MAHER University is spread in 3 campuses of the combined area of 45.5 acres. The Meenakshi Academy of Higher Education and Research is also known as Meenakshi University. Meenakshi University offers various UG, PG, and Research courses in different fields of Dental Science, Engineering, Nursing, Computer Applications, and Management.
Meenakshi University Approval & Affiliation
- UGC- University Grants Commission
- AICTE- All India Council for Technical Education
- DCI- Dental Council of India
- NAAC- National Assessment and Accreditation Council
- Government of Tamil Nadu
Meenakshi University Campus Contact Details
- Address:- No. 12, Vembuli Amman Koil Street, West K.K. Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600078, India
- Phone Number:- 044-23643955
- E-mail ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website:- www.maher.ac.in
Meenakshi University MBA Admission 2018
Meenakshi Academy of Higher Education and Research (MAHER) invites applications for admission to the MBA (Master of Business Administration) in various Specializations for the academic session 2018-19. Candidates seeking admission in MBA can register themselves by submitting a duly filled in application form along with required processing fees and all necessary enclosures in university on or before the last specified date.
Meenakshi University MBA Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must possess any bachelor’s degree with not less than 55% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA from this university or from any other recognized university or institute.
How to Apply for MBA Admission In Meenakshi Academy of Higher Education and Research?
Candidates can download the application form from the official university website or can also obtain the same along with the brochure in person upon payment of required fee. Candidates can also request for the application form to be sent by post. Candidate must attach DD of required fee amount for MBA course along with the requisition letter. The application fee must be submitted through Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of the “Registrar, MAHER” payable at Chennai. Submit the duly filled in application form along with Demand Draft (DD) and all the necessary enclosures to the following address:
Meenakshi Academy of Higher Education and Research
12, Vembuliamman Koil Street,
West K.K Nagar, Chennai – 600078
Documents Required for MBA Admission In Meenakshi University
- Attested photocopy of mark sheet/ proof of appearing +2 examination
- Attested photocopy of transfer certificate
- Attested photocopy of Community certificate issued by Tahsildar
- Self-addressed stamped envelope (Rs. 5/-)
- Two passport size colour photographs
Meenakshi Academy of Higher Education and Research MBA Admission Process
Selection of the candidate to the MBA course will be done on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination, conducted by the university and followed by the group discussion and personal interview..