Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth is one of the best as well as oldest Agricultural University in Maharashtra. It was established in March 1968 with its office at Mumbai. The jurisdiction of the university is spread over 10 districts of Maharashtra. MPKV also provides renders services to the farmers through Education, Research, and Extension Education. It has 23 Research Stations. The University is recognized by the University Grants Commission. The University has many constituent colleges and affiliated colleges. Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth offers undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral and diploma courses in agriculture.
Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth Official Contact Details:
- Address:- Rahuri, Ahmednagar, Maharashtra 413722, India
- Phone Number:- 02426-243208
- Fax Number:- 02426-243302
- E-mail ID:- email@example.com
- Website:- www.mpkv.ac.in
Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth Ph.D. Admissions 2018-2019
Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth - MPKV offers the Ph.D. programme in 2 Specializations. Recently, It invites applications for admissions to the Ph.D. Agriculture and Agricultural Engineering for the academic session 2018-19. The application form can be filled through online mode on the university website.
Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth Offers Ph.D. in the following two specializations:
- Agricultural Engineering
Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth Ph.D. Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate must possess an M.Sc. Degree in the relevant stream with minimum 55% marks in aggregate from any recognized university in India or Abroad.
- A relaxation of 5% in minimum required marks is given to all reserved category candidates.
Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth Ph.D. Application Process 2018
The registration process for the Ph.D. course is done through online mode on the university website. Here are the steps to Apply Online-
- Visit the official Website of MCAER.
- In the “Admissions” section, click on “Online Application” tab.
- Click on “Apply Now” button.
- Fill the Online application form.
- Click on “Save” button
To complete the application process, Candidates have to submit the registration fee through Challan in State Bank of India branches or through Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking. Candidates can also pay the fee through Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favor of ‘Financial Advisor, MCAER, Pune’. Take a printout of duly filled in application form and send it along with all required documents and a recent passport size photograph by Post or by Courier Service to the following address:
Kalp Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (KTPL)
Shop 1 & 2, Radhakant Co-op. Hsg. Society, Rambaug Colony, Opp.Krishna Hospital,
Paud Road, Pune 411 038, Maharashtra
Note:- Candidates can also apply through offline mode. Candidates can download the application form from official MCAER website.
Documents Required Along With the Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth Ph.D. Application Form:
- Mark sheet /Grade card of qualifying examination
- School Leaving Certificate
- Bonafide Certificate
- Migration Certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile Certificate / Residential Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate
- Sports Certificate
- N.S.S. Certificate
- Defense Personnel Certificate
- No-Objection Certificate
- Economically Backward Class (EBC) Certificate
Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth Ph.D. Admission Procedure
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their merit in the qualifying Master's examination.
For More Details About MPKV Ph.D. Admissions 2018 Kindly Visit the Official Website of University Or Click Here.