Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University is also known as MJP Rohilkhand University. It was established in 1975. In August 1997, it was renamed as Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University. It is named after the Mahatma Jyotiba Phule. The university has more than 215 affiliated colleges. The headquarter of the university is located at Bareilly with its territorial jurisdiction extending over the districts of Bareilly, Moradabad, Rampur, Bijnore, Jyotibaphule Nagar, Baduan, Pilibhit and Shahjahanpur. The campus of the university is spread over 206 acres of Land. M.J.P. Rohilkhand University offers a wide variety of Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Research programmes in various specializations. The university also offers Post Graduate diploma in 5 specializations.
MJP Rohilkhand University Approvals & Affiliations
UGC - AICTE - PCI - NCTE - BCI - NAAC - Government of Uttar Pradesh
MJP Rohilkhand University Campus Contact Details
- Address:- 7 Km from the Bareilly railway station Pilibhit Bye pass road Bareilly 243006, (U.P.) India
- Phone Number:- 0581-2520487
- E-mail ID:- email@example.com
- Website:- www.mjpru.ac.in
MJP Rohilkhand University Ph.D. Admission 2018-19
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University has released official notification for admission to the full-time and part-time Ph.D. (Doctor of Philosophy) in various specializations for the educational session 2018-19. Candidates seeking admission in Ph.D. course can register themselves by submitting a printout of duly filled in online application form along with attested photocopies of all the required documents and application fee in university admission office within the stipulated time.
MJP Rohilkhand University Offers Ph.D. Course in the following specializations
- Applied and Regional Economics and Ancient History & Culture
MJP Rohilkhand University Ph.D. Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have passed the Master’s level Degree in the relevant stream with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent grade from a recognized university or institute.
- Candidates who have passed the M.Phil. degree in the relevant stream are also eligible to apply for Admission.
How to Apply for Ph.D. Admission In Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University?
Candidates seeking admission in Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University can avail the important information regarding application form by following the given steps:
- Visit the official website of MJPRU
- Click on 'University Online Application’ under the Latest Updates section.
- Fill the application form with respect to the Personal, Academic and Professional details. It will be referred as the Pre-Registration process.
- After Pre-Registration, a unique Login ID and Password will be generated.
- Log in again and upload the scanned copies of Photograph, Signature and required documents.
- Pay the Application Fee of by Credit/Debit card or through Net-Banking or via Bank Wallet.
- Submit the duly filled Application form.
MJP Rohilkhand University Ph.D. Admission Procedure
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their marks secured in the Entrance test conducted by the university and followed by an interview. However, Candidates who have qualified via UGC examinations (NET / JRF) or passed the M.Phil. Degree in the concerned subject are exempted from the entrance examination.