M.J.P. Rohilkhand University is a residential university located in Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh. It was established in 1975 as an affiliating University. In August 1997 Rohilkhand University was renamed as Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University. The university has more than 215 affiliated colleges. Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University campus spreads over 206 acres of Land. It offers various courses at UG, PG and Doctorate level in various fields of Advanced Social Sciences Applied Science, Education, Agriculture, Education & Allied Sciences, Arts, Commerce, Law, and Management etc.
MJP Rohilkhand University Approvals & Affiliations
- Government of Uttar Pradesh
- UGC- University Grants Commission
- AICTE- All India Council for Technical Education
- DCI- Dental Council of India
- BCI- Bar Council of India
- NCTE- National Council for Teacher Education
- ICAR- Indian Council of Agricultural Research
- ICHR- Indian Council of Historical Research
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University B.Ed. Admission 2018-2019
MJP Rohilkhand University has released the official notification for admission to the NCTE Approved B.Ed. course for the academic year 2018-19. Candidates can register themselves by submitting a duly filled in application form along with all required documents and application fee in university admission cell on or before the due date.
MJP Rohilkhand University B.Ed. Eligibility Criteria:
A minimum of 50% of marks or equivalent grade in graduation from any University recognized by UGC. Relaxation in qualification and reservation is as per UGC, NCTE and State Govt. norms.
MJP Rohilkhand University B.Ed. Course Duration: 2 year
MJPRU Application Process 2018
Candidates seeking admission in MJP Rohilkhand University can apply directly through the online mode on university official website.
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the official website of the University.
- Click on ‘College Online Application’ under the Latest Updates’ section.
- On the next page, click on ‘College & Applicant Login’ and enter details of class XII.
- Fill the online application form. It will be referred as the Pre-Registration process.
- After Pre-Registration, Log in again and upload the scanned copies of Photograph, Signature and required documents.
- Pay the Application Fee through online mode by using Credit/Debit card or through Net-Banking or via Bank Wallet.
- Submit the duly filled Application form.
- Candidate must note that after submission of the Application Form, further changes are not acceptable.
MJP Rohilkhand University B.Ed. Application Fee: Rs. 550/-
MJP Rohilkhand University Entrance Test Admit Card
The entrance examination shall be conducted in last week of July 2018. The admit-cards for the entrance test shall be uploaded on the university website. Candidates have to download their admit card from the university website. Admit cards will not be sent individually by post.
MJP Rohilkhand University Entrance Test Pattern:
- The entrance test for B.Ed. will be through only one objective type question paper.
- The paper shall comprise of 100 multiple choice type questions in Hindi and English languages
- The duration of the test will be of one hour.
- 1 mark shall be awarded for every correct answer.
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University B.Ed. Selection Process:
Selection of the candidates is based on the candidate's performance in the entrance test conducted by the university and followed by the counselling process. The final merit list is uploaded by the university after documents verifications.
Documents Required for B.Ed. Admission in MJP Rohilkhand University:
- X (Mark sheet + Certificate).
- XII (Mark sheet + Certificate).
- Graduation (Mark sheet + Degree).
- Post Graduation (Mark sheet + Degree).
- Character Certificate.
- Category/Caste Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Medical Certificate.
- Address Proof.
- Income Certificate (if applicable)
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University B.Ed. Admission Contact Details:
- Address:- Pilibhit Bye Pass Road Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh 243006, India
- Phone Number:- 0581-2527263
- Fax Number:- 0581-2524232
- E-mail ID:- email@example.com
- Website:- www.mjpru.ac.in