Maharishi Arvind University is a newly established private university situated in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India. It was established by the Government of Rajasthan in the year 2015. It is named after the "Maharishi Arvind ". It offers various Under Graduate, Post Graduate and Integrated course levels in Engineering & Technology, Basic & Applied Science, Management, Commerce, Arts & Humanities, Journalism & Mass Communication, Library & Information Science, and Design.
Maharishi Arvind University Approval & Affiliation
- UGC- University Grants Commission
- BCI- Bar Council of India
- AICTE- All India Council of India
- PCI- Pharmacy Council of India
- NCTE- National Council for Teacher Education
- Government of Rajasthan
Maharishi Arvind University B.Ed. Admission 2018-2019
Maharishi Arvind University invites applications for admissions to the B.Ed. Programme in various teaching subjects for the academic session 2018-19. Candidates seeking admission in B.Ed. Program can apply directly through online mode on university official Website before the last specified date.
Maharishi Arvind University B.Ed. Eligibility Criteria:
- Minimum 50% in graduation/post graduation for general category, 45% for ST/SC category.
Maharishi Arvind University B.Ed. Course Duration:- 2 Years
Maharishi Arvind University B.Ed. Application Process 2018
The registration process for the B.Ed. course is done through online mode on university official website. Here are the steps to apply:
Steps to Apply-
- Go to the University Website.
- Click on "Apply Online" button.
- Fill the online application form with correct details.
- Upload scan copy of passport size photograph and signature in the attachment section.
- Verify all details submitted in the application form and click on the "Submit" button.
- Pay the application fee through online and offline mode.
- Take a printout of the duly filled in application form and fee receipt for future use.
Note:- Candidates can also apply through offline mode. The application form can be downloaded from the university official website. Candidates have to send the duly filled-in application form by post along with a requisite bank Draft, drawn in favor of "MAHARISHI ARVIND UNIVERSITY, JAIPUR" payable at Jaipur at the following address:
Mundiaramsar, Near Bindayaka Industrial Area
Maharishi Arvind University B.Ed. Admission Process:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the entrance test conducted by the University and followed by an Interview and document verification.
Documents required for B.Ed. Admission Maharishi Arvind University
- 10th and 12th Mark sheets
- Category proof
- Under-Graduation Mark sheet
- Post-Graduation Mark sheets (if applicable)
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Demand Draft
Maharishi Arvind University B.Ed. Admission Contact Details
- Address:- Mundiaramsar, Near Bindayaka Industrial Area, Jaipur-302041 (Rajasthan) India
- E-mail ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website:- www.maujaipur.org
For Online B.Ed. Admission in Maharishi Arvind University | Click Here